Chapter 7. Enjoy the Festival

Your P.O.V

I exlpain to Sayori what was my nightmare about, i lied to her, i'm not telling her what i dreamt...

(Y/N): "so yeah, i feel that i was falling from the sky and before i could touch the ground i woke up, it was intense"

(Sayori): "oh"

(Y/N): "i told you that was nothing to care about"

(Sayori): "yes it is, i heard that some dream have meanings, maybe yours is one of those"

(Y/N): "i don't think so, anyway it's just a dream Sayori"

I grab my phone to check the time, it's 5:41.pm, tomorrow it's the festival and it's going to end at 7:30.pm, it would be a long day to have fun with Sayori, we already finish up the decorations for the festival, tomorrow will be a great day...

(Y/N): "Sayori?"

(Sayori): "yeah?"

(Y/N): "what do you want to do?"

(Sayori): "i don't know, watch T.V?"

(Y/N): "alright" i got up from the couch and grab the T.V controller "do you have a good channel?"

(Sayori): "yep, i was watching a funny channel, you have to see it"

I hand the T.V controller to Sayori, she starts to change channel by channel until she found it...
It was a comedy program, i really like comedy but this channel wasn't my type of comedy, i glance at Sayori to see her happly watch the show laughing to every single bad joke, i wrap my arm around Sayori as she rest her head on my shoulder...

...

...

Actually, that show is pretty good, we've been watching it for a long time, Sayori is staring at the channel, i wonder what time is it, i grab my phone, it's 7:56.pm, i think i should be making our dinner, i got up...

(Sayori): "umm?"

(Y/N): "oh, it's nothing, i'm going to make dinner"

(Sayori): "i'll be waiting for you here"

Then i go to the kitchen, i think what i'll cook tonight...
Then i star to cook our dinner...

I hear Sayori yelling from the living room...

(Sayori): "Mmmm, what smells so good?!"

(Y/N): "pancakes!"

(Sayori): "ohh, i can't wait to prove them"

Then she glances at the T.V again as i cook the pancakes...

...
...

i finish up, as i made the pancakes i also stuffed them with chocolate syrup and and served them with a vanilla shake, then i go to the living room and poke Sayori's head...

(Y/N): "boop, food is serve"

(Sayori): "hehe, i'm coming"

Then we both head up to the kitchen as we start to eat...
Sayori looks amazed by the food i made...

(Sayori): "this is soo good!"

(Y/N): "haha, i'm glad you like it, hey, are you ready for the festival tomorrow?"

(Sayori): "of course i am"

(Y/N): "hehe"

I don't know why but...
I feel like something is going to happen tomorrow... maybe it's nothing, i check the time, it's 8:44.pm, maybe it's because i'm sleepy, i let out a yawn, Sayori yawns to, she's looks so cute when she does that...