a/n.

please, please, please, never ever self harm.

the process of loving yourself can be a bumpy road, but it's worth it once you get to the destination.

i remember looking in the mirror and wishing i was prettier, skinnier, etc.

but now i've realized that i'm beautiful just the way i am and that i should embrace myself, every flaw. so please try to look in the mirror and tell yourself the positive things you see.

i had a day a while back where i talked to _iso__ , and she told me to look in the mirror and tell myself good things. it didn't necessarily have to be about my appearance. things like, "my outfit is cute today", "my hair style is really nice", "my makeup is really good".

self love is a journey that can take a long time, and it's hard because you'll have days where you wanna hide yourself for the rest of your life, and there will be days where you wanna be bold and flaunt yourself.

either way, you are beautiful/handsome and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. unique and different is beautiful.

if you were like that other boy or girl you compare yourself to, would you still be you?

again, if you ever feel like self harming, call someone, talk to a trusted friend/family member, and I'm always here as well.

YOU ARE GORGEOUS/HANDSOME YOU CUTE LITTLE BEAN!

-with all the love in my heart, angel💘

-