fourteen.

"I don't want to go to school."

Felix sighed. "Me either, but we have to."

You rolled off of Felix's bed, in hopes of landing on your feet, but you did quite the opposite; you landed on your butt.

"Oh." Felix mumbled, holding in his laughter.

"Shut up, Felix. If you laugh, I'll tickle you." You said, poking your head up to look at him.

That little head pop must've sent him over board, because he started laughing so hard, you thought he'd never catch his breath.

"You- you're so cute." He laughed.

You scrunched your nose up, attempting not to smile as you crawled on the bed. As he finally caught his breath, you attacked his sides with your hands.

"No!" He laughed. "Y/N, please, please."

You stopped for a second, only to start tickling him again. That was, until he grabbed your waist and flipped you over, so that he was on top of you.

"You are in for it now, Y/N."

He started tickling you so much, you though you would literally start crying from laughter. "Okay, okay, Felix, I'm gonna laugh myself to tears!"

He lifted his hands up and kissed your lips before getting off the bed.

"Thank you." You sighed.

You finally got off the bed properly and started to change. After you took off your shirt, Felix turned around and went wide-eyed, not expecting to see you shirtless, and then he smiled.

"Gosh, you're so beautiful." He muttered, making sure you would hear it.

You blushed as you pulled your shirt on and went over to Felix, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Thank you." You whispered, kissing his shoulder.

"For what?"

You smiled and laid your cheek against his back. "For being an amazing boyfriend."

He chuckled and turned around, his hands on your waist as he pecked your lips. "And thank you, for being such an amazing girlfriend."

As soon as you walked into the school, Felix linked his fingers with yours.

"Felix, are you good?" You questioned.

"Yeah, just staying close in case dumb and dumber come around."

"I'll be okay, Felix. I'm stronger than I was on Friday."

He pouted, making you pinch his cheeks. "I just want you to be safe."

"I'm safe. If they hurt me physically, I'll tell you," you grinned playfully. "After I beat them up myself."

You walked to class together and took your seat, Mrs. Cho's heels clicking against the floor.

"Sorry that our presentations have been pushed back, but today we will be presenting." She smiled.

A few groups went before you and Felix, then it was your turn. Felix went first, and his family member he chose was his mother.

"And the friend I chose was Y/N." He started, making you look over at him. "She was the first person to talk to me here at Seoul High. She took me to dinner on my first day and treated me like a friend she hadn't seen in a long time, and after a lot of beautiful moments together she became my girlfriend. The reason I chose her is because she's caring and she accepted me without knowing who I was, and she accepted me as a person."

You smiled at him and began your part. Your family member was your father.

"And obviously, the friend I chose was Felix. Not only did he trust me, he accepted me as well. He even came over to my house to feed me and watch movies with me when I told him I wasn't feeling well." You chuckled. "And then he learned some things that would've made anyone else run away from me, but he didn't, he stayed by my side the whole time. He cared for me through it all and that's why I appreciate him so much."

You both looked at Mrs. Cho just as she wiped at her face. "That was beautiful. A pluses for both of you!"

-