eight.

The next morning, Felix woke up and stretched, just as his phone went off. He reached over and grabbed his phone, noticing that he didn't know the number.

He opened the message and it was a video, and being curious, he clicked play.

"Felix? Oh gosh, no, I never liked him, I was just nice to him because he was new. He's actually kind of annoying, but yeah, I'm not really friends with him."

That was your voice.

He set his phone down and looked out the window, his breath catching in his throat. He was actually about to cry.

You were the first person to talk to him at Seoul High. You made me feel loved and wanted.

But apparently it was all fake.

Felix walked into class and your heart dropped. He had his hood up and he didn't even spare you a glance, and he sat at the other side of the classroom, instead of in his seat next to you.

"Felix?" You called.

He looked at you, and your breath caught in your throat at the harshness of the look in his eyes.

Your jaw slacked and you forced yourself to look away, pulling your hood up so you wouldn't have to see anyone else.

Soon class started, and Mrs. Cho got quiet.

"Y/N, Felix, why aren't you two sitting together?" She asked.

You looked over at him, but he didn't even look at you.

You shrugged. "I don't know."

Tears blurred your vision as they fell onto your admiration project.

"You know how it is in my class." Mrs. Cho crosses her arms. "I want you guys to go outside and talk it out."

You nodded and got up, surprised that Felix did too. You wiped your face as he shut the door, and when you looked up at him, you realized he had puffy eyes.

"Why are you upset with me?" You whispered.

He rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, handing it to you. You clicked the play button and listened carefully.

"Felix, I never said this."

"It's obviously your voice, Y/N. Do you think I'm stupid?" He growled, his voice deep.

"No, of course not. I would never say those things about you, you should know that-"

"Yeah, I should know that, but this video says other wise."

He opened the classroom door and slammed it, so you made your way to the bathroom.

You couldn't go back in there.

"Hey Felix!" Mina called.

Felix looked at her begrudgingly. "Hey."

"I'm so sorry about the way I acted the other day. Y/N said I should apologize to you-"

"Don't say her name."

"Jeez." She sat down. "What happened?"

"Nothing."

He glanced over at the doors again and saw you coming in, but then a girl came in behind you and bumped into you, really hard, and you fell to the ground.

Felix almost got up to help you, but then he remembered what you said.

And Jae ran to her side instead.

Y/N! Are you okay?"

You looked up at Jae, and shook your head, your eyes starting to water.

"Come on." He whispered.

He helped you off the ground and walked you out of the cafeteria, to an empty classroom. "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Felix is mad at me. He showed me a video of me saying bad things about him, but I never said those things about him."

"Okay, Y/N, calm down. Breathe."

You tried to, but choked on the air instead. "I can't. I don't know what to do, Jae."

"I'll talk to him and figure it out, okay?"

After school, you found Felix outside.

"Felix." Felix looked at you and started walking away. "Please, Felix, let me talk."

He turned around and crossed his arms. "Go ahead."

You started crying all over again, just being in front of him. "I don't know why you think I would say those things about you, but I would never. You make me feel good about myself and you make me happy." You paused and looked up at him. "Felix, I love you more than I love myself."

-