twenty three.

tw: talk of r*pe.

•••

That night, they released you from the hospital, and of course Felix stayed with you at your house, while Chan and Nari went to their places, and would come check up on you everyday.

You were laying on the couch when your mom came in and sat next to your feet.

"Do you need anything, sweetie? Some food, a blanket-"

"Mom," you smiled reassuringly. "I'm okay, just sore and tired."

She sighed. "I'm just- just so worried about you."

"I'm okay, I promise."

"Were you even scared?" She asked.

Felix got up from the chair he was in and sat on the floor next to the couch, running a soothing hand through your hair.

You nodded. "I was terrified, but I knew I would make it out."

"How could you just know that, Y/N? You were in so much danger." She said.

"I know I was, but I got one call, and I called Felix. We made up a safe phrase a while back, and I used it and I'm safe now."

"I'm going to be so worried every time you go out now." She mumbled.

You sighed as she got up and left, while Felix took her spot. His eyes were still puffy and his voice was quiet.

"How are you feeling, princess?"

You smiled up at him. "Better now that I'm home."

"We should go to bed, you need your rest."

He got up and helped you off the couch, helping you up the stairs since you couldn't put pressure on your leg. You got to your room and the two of you laid down and Felix immediately grabbed your waist, pulling you to him.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again." He said, kissing your nose.

"I know," you chuckled. "You're gonna be like a little puppy following his owner everywhere."

He smiled. "Maybe, but those puppies love their owners."

"And their owners love those puppies back."

You snuggled into Felix, resting your head on his chest, and the gentle circles he traced on your back put you to sleep almost instantly.

He took your shirt off, then your pants, then your undergarments. You couldn't cover yourself, you were helpless, you were tied up. His hands traced up your sides, grabbing at your skin rather aggressively, making you scream and cry harder. He kissed up your thighs, up your stomach to your neck, and you squirmed under him, disgusted as you felt his arousal.

"Stop, Dae." You whispered, your voice too weak.

"You're already under me, and there's nothing you can do about it."

And that was it, he took off his pants and took you right there on the floor of that house, as you screamed and cried and kicked for him to stop, no one came to your rescue.

Once he was finished, he simply got up and left, leaving you there to suffer.

"You what?!" You heard Mina scream.

"I touched her, that's all!" Dae screamed back.

Sori yelled. "You weren't supposed to rape her!"

"This is so insane! I see now why she said this was crazy!" Mina said, storming into the room where you laid, Sori following after her.

Mina and Sori knelt down, untying you.

"I'm so sorry." Mina whispered. "This should've never happened. I'm so sorry."

"We'll get you out of this and confess to the police. You don't deserve this." Sori added.

Then the sound of a gun being cocked was heard from the doorway, and all of you looked at Dae.

"The plan was to make sure she died, and since you're trying to help her, you're all dying!"

Then he pulled the trigger on all of you.

You sat up panting, crying, and sweating. You felt a pair of arms around your waist and they pulled you closer.

"You're okay. You're safe. Nothing happened." Felix whispered, rocking you gently in his arms.

"He- I can't even say it, Felix." You cried. "Mina and Sori tried to save me but he killed all of us."

He rested his head on top of yours.

"It was just a nightmare." He whispered, turning you around to face him.

He wiped your tears with his thumbs and kissed you gently, a small, reassuring smile on his face. "Why don't we clean up and go somewhere with Chan and Nari? We can go do something fun if you'd like."

You nodded, resting your head on his shoulder for a couple moments.

"That sounds fun."

-