"You alright?" asked Danielle noticing my plain expression. "I'll tell you later." I said quiet enough for only her to hear. She nodded and we all continued to eat lunch and I just listened to all of them talk. I looked around the cafeteria for Drake. Once I spotted him, he was sitting at a table with a couple of sluts sitting around him. They were flirting with him. Twisting there hair, pushing up their boobs, and laughing at everything he said. I glared at them and then noticed the brunette with huge boobs that I heard him making out with in the closet, come up and take a seat right on his lap. I glared even harder at just her.

I didn't even notice Drake look at me, once we made eye contact, he smirked. Why is he smirking at me?! Does he think this is some stupid game? "Guys I'm going out to the vending machine for a snack." I informed my friends before getting up and walking out.

Once I reached the vending machine I bought myself some chips and turned around and wandered around school with my earbuds in. I walked past the gym into the library and decided to check out a book even though I hate reading real books. I wandered around the library looking for a random book to pick up.

I wasn't looking where I was going and crashed into something. I somehow crashed into a mini bookcase, wow smooth move Meg. I knocked over the damn case too. I took out my ear bud and started picking everything up and mouthing sorry to the librarian. She walked over to me and handed me a slip. "What's this for?" I asked quietly. "Detention, no electronics in the library." she said before waking away.

Wow, remind me never to come here again. I bent over and continued picking up the books when someone bent over and helped me. I looked up to see who it was and a really cute guy appeared. "Hey." he smiled brightly at me. I blushed a little and looked down, "Hi."

"You got detention huh?" he asked. I nodded my head glaring at the librarian who wasn't even pay attention to me. "Oh I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out sometime, but now I've got a better idea." he smirked at me before pulling out his phone and getting up. "Hey Mrs.LibrarianLady!! Look at me!! I have my phone out!!" He yelled loudly while swinging his phone around.

The librarian shushed him angrily and stormed over handing him a detention slip. "Thanks!!" he called as she walked away. "Now we can hang out in detention together. What's your name?" he asked me. "Megan." I giggled "Yours?"

"Mason." he said bring out his hand for me to shake. "Nice meeting you Mason, detention should be fun." I smiled as I shook his hand. "It sure will be." He said as the bell rang. "What class do you have next? I can walk you." he offered.

I smiled, "Sure it's room 310." I said getting up. The whole walk to English Mason and I talked about a lot of things even in the short amount of time. By the time we reached the classroom the tardy bell rang meaning he would be late for his class. But turns out he was in the classroom across. He waved before going into his own class and I waved back.

I walked toward my desk next to Danielle and noticed Drake glaring at me. I ignored him and took my seat. "Wanna tell me what's up now?" Danielle asked. I told her everything that happened from Drake being upset with me to Mason getting detention to hang out with me. "Aw what Mason did was cute. Do you still like Drake?" she asked quietly. I shrugged, "It's only been a few hours so of course I still do but I can get over him."

"Wow good luck." she said. "What do you mean good luck?" I asked. "I could tell you really liked Drake so good luck getting over him." I shook my head, "I didn't like him that much I'm fine." She said an Mhm before getting back to her work.

•••••

The whole rest of the day Drake ignored me. I did the same. Once the last bell rang indicating the end of the day I rushed out of my seat to detention. I was actually excited for detention so I could get to know Mason better. He seemed really nice, and he was really cute too.

Once I arrived at the classroom the detentions were being held at. I took a seat in the back and a minute later Mason walked in and spotted me. I waved at him as he walked over to me and took a seat. "Hey." he smiled at me. "Hi." I said back to him. "You look really pretty." he complimented making me blush. "Thanks you don't look so bad yourself."

"Were you flirting with me cause I feel insulted." he frowned. "What? No no I meant-" he laughed "I'm just kidding."

"You scared me!" I said hitting him lightly on the arm and laughing. "You're scared of not pleasing me?" he asked. I blushed, "Well you see-" he interrupted, "Don't worry being yourself pleases me. I already like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" he asked.

"That sounds great. What time? " I blushed. "8 o'clock on Saturday?" he asked. "Sounds great." I thought back to my last date where Drake had saved me from that creep. But I don't think Masons a creep like Damien, but just in case I'll take my own car. "So I'll pick you up?" He asked. "Um no my dad has a policy where when I go on dates with a guy for the first time I have to drive myself." I lied. "Oh that makes sense, can I get your number to text you the details?" I smiled, "Sure." and recited my number to him.

"You're late Mr. Hendricks." the teacher said. My head shot up knowing that last name too well. Drake walked into the classroom and made eye contact with me, then looked at Mason and growled lowly. What a coincidence Drake had detention today too, lucky me.