sixty eight

*this story ending soon but home really out here being the only song to ever exist 😳😳

9:21pm

kook:
jiyeonnn

angel:
hm

kook:
can i come meet you?

kook:
ur at h-mart right?

angel:
yeah

angel:
whatchu comin over for?

kook:
i wanna spend time with you

angel:
oh okay

kook:
i also have to tell you something

angel:
..

angel:
are you breaking up with me

kook:
no baby no

kook:
ill see you in a few

angel:
be safe and i love you

...

About 20 minutes passed after Jungkook had sent me those texts. The store had been relatively empty, but I wasn't complaining.

I sigh and rest my chin on my hand, waiting for him.

A figure dressed in black opens the door with a mask on and I immediately know who it is.

"Jungkooook!" I whisper-yell and jump out of my seat towards him. He looks around before pulling his mask down and opening his arms. I run to hug him and give him a peck on the lips.

"How are you?" He asks, holding my cheeks in palms.

"I'm okay. What were you going to tell me?" I ask, my eyes sparkling as I wait for him to answer.

"Uh," he scratches the back of his neck and awkwardly looks away.

I furrow my eyebrows and grab his chin to face me. His eyes are glistening.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I begin to become worried as I see the water lining his eyes. Instead of replying, he crushes me in another hug and buries his face deep in my neck.

"Jungkook," I whine. "You're scaring me."

"Angel," he begins. "I love you so much, okay? I'm going on tour. It's gonna be around 4-5 months and I know it doesn't sound like that long I just know it's gonna be hell. I'm going to miss you like fucking crazy, Jiyeon." he sniffles.

I say nothing except lay my head against his chest. I felt my heart and throat tighten as I heard him tell me he's going on another tour.

"I'm so-," I say before Jungkook slightly pushes me off and pretends to shop.

A customer walked in, but fortunately they didn't see us.

After they left, I returned to him.

"I'm so happy for you. I'm gonna miss you too, but nothing's going to change, Jungkook. Don't worry." I hug him once more before he kisses me and holds me tight.

"I have to leave, but I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Wait when are you leaving for tour?" I ask.

"In 2 weeks."