nine

7:21am

jiyeon:
good morning cutie

muffin:
um gm? lol

jiyeon:

jiyeon::((((((

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

jiyeon:
:((((((

muffin:
??

jiyeon:
u r so so adorable

muffin:
um thanks lol

muffin:
idk how to accept compliments from u lmao

jiyeon:
why ??

muffin:
idk u just always call me a dumbass or sumn lol

jiyeon:
oh

jiyeon:
you know i don't really mean that right?

muffin:
of course

jiyeon:
i think you are a very smart, talented, and good looking person ☺️

muffin:
thank u 💜

jiyeon:
omigosh jungkook ur makig me so soft i have to leave before i start cryibg

muffin:
have a good day at school:)

10:48am

jiyeon:
i feel like ur getting tired of me because everyone gets tired of me are you tired of me?

muffin:
what? no, why would you ask that

jiyeon:
idk a lot of my friends stopped talking to me because they said i was too annoying so i was afraid it would be the same with you

muffin:
i'd never get tired of you jiyeon

muffin:
i think you are very entertaining

muffin:
i'm sorry i haven't so enthusiastic lately, i've just been working a lot

muffin:
i'll try harder to talk to you more often

jiyeon:
💜💜💜

muffin:
i'm free right now, do you want to talk?

jiyeon:
wtf are we doing rn lol

muffin:
no i mean like over the phone

jiyeon:
i'm sCARED

muffin:
why would you be scared lmfaoooooo

jiyeon:
don't make fun of me you rat

jiyeon:
fine i'm calling you because my class just ended also

muffin:
😌😌

Jiyeon sucked in a breath before pressing the call button. 'Holy shit I'm about to talk to Jungkook.' She thought before she was interrupted by a face appearing on her screen.

"Hey." Jungkook spoke, staring at the girl before him. "Hi." Jiyeon replied shakily, as she also attempted to smile making Jungkook laugh.

"Wow, I got Jiyeon to be flustered," he chuckled. She rolled her eyes at him, "What did you expect when I'm literally speaking to a boy who has like a billion fan girls?"

Jungkook was about to respond before someone busted through his room door, interrupting him. "Jeon Jungkook-," A voice said before it stopped. "Is that Jiyeon?"

Jiyeon oddly looked at her screen that was now faced under Jungkook's chin making her let out a chuckle. She heard Jungkook let out a faint 'Yeah' before the phone was torn from Jungkook's grip. Jiyeon recognized the boy to be none other than Kim Taehyung.

"Hi Jiyeon!" The overly excited boy exclaimed, beaming at her. "Hi Taehyung!" She grinned back, happy to see him.

"Hyung," Jungkook whined. "I'm trying to talk to her." She saw Taehyung roll his eyes before he gave the phone back and left the room.

"You're back," Jiyeon cheekily smiled as she saw Jungkook's face come back into view. He got comfortable on his bed again before speaking up. "When do you have work?"

"Um, I have my next shift at the nail salon in a couple hours and then a shift at the store at like seven." She sighed. "I have practice again in like an hour too." Jungkook stated making Jiyeon's eyes go wide. "Are you crazy?!"

"You guys need some rest," she pouted, causing Jungkook to gush on the inside over how cute she looked. "We work our hardest for our fans." he smiled.

"Maybe I'll go see you guys in concert," Jiyeon smirked before she asked, "How much?"

She choked on her saliva after hearing the price. "I'm just kidding then." she scrunches her nose. "I guess we'll never meet."

"Then I guess I'll just have to go to you then." Jungkook smiles.

Wrong Number | Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें