sixty five

*hi guys its me from the future editing this lol stan cix !! its july 21 aka the day after my bday and they are debuting on july 23!!!!!

9:56pm

"Fucking dammit Hoseok!" I yell as I see the boy running across the room after wiping icing on my face.

We had just blown out our candles together and now I'm about to beat his ass. I jump off my chair and chase him through the dorm as the rest of the boys die in laughter.

Eventually, I catch up to him and I jump on his back.

"Gotcha birthday boy!" I cackle before smacking his cheek with a handful of icing. "Oh come on!" He groans and struggles to keep me on his back. I still have icing smothered on my lips and nose, but I don't bother to wipe it off.

Instead, I jump off Hoseok and run to Jungkook who's laughing at me before roughly grabbing his neck and planting a hard kiss on his lips.

I hear all the boys yell, but I feel Jungkook smile in between the kiss and wrap his arms around me.

We pull away and I gush at how cute he looks.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too, angel. Happy birthday." Jungkook replies softly before letting me go rinse my face off.

After everything was cleaned up and we ate all of the cake, we decided to watch a movie.

"Let's watch Crazy Rich Asians!" Taehyung yells.

I agree and we all get in the living room. I snuggle between Jimin and Jungkook on the 3-person couch.

"Hey Jimin," I whisper as the movie starts. He hums in response.

"Can you hand me some popcorn?" I ask. He nods and quickly passes it to me. I thank him and pop some in my mouth before feeding Jungkook.

...

"Oh he lowkey sexy," I squint my eyes at the man on the screen.

...

"Why is she broke?" Taehyung asks causing me to laugh.

...

"Awkwafina!" Namjoon smiles.

...

"Ohhh shit that's a big ass house." Yoongi exclaims.

...

"Okay that mom is pissing me off." Hoseok rolls his eyes.

...

"I don't get a good vibe from that bitch." Seokjin narrows his eyes.

...

"Astrid is pretty." Jimin mumbles.

...

About 40 minutes into the movie I feel Jungkook's head resting on my shoulder. I peek at him and I see his eyes are closed. Smiling, I pat his hair and pull more blanket on him. After adjusting his head to rest comfortably on my shoulder, I bring my attention back to the movie.

The movie finishes and the only ones awake are me, Jimin, and Namjoon.

I yawn and stretch before turning to look at the two boys. "So where we sleepin?"

"Let's just sleep here, we don't have to wake them up." Namjoon says before getting comfortable on the sofa. Jimin nods.

"Goodnight Jimin, goodnight Namjoon." I sleepily say. Jimin whispers goodnight back but I fall asleep too quickly to hear what he said after.