Chapter 21- Table Talk..

"What do you think you would do if you were alone, like without us and BlackPink?"

Everything goes silent—

Y/n-"I ah—. D-don't know-w.."
————————————————————

I have thought about this question a lot.. I just have never really, ehh... Told anyone..

Y/n-"I don't think I would be alive.." I say now replying to Taehyung's question..

Yoongi-"What do you mean, like why wouldn't you be alive..?" He asks with actual concern..

I chomp on my food just before I reply, "I think I wouldn't be alive because I would of tried to save my family first, as you might know my family are royal vampires and somehow the vampire hunters broke into the castle one time and had killed my parents and my brother, or.. at least I think he's dead.. I had ran from our castle and into the forest and for whoever was in my way, they wouldn't be alive either.." I sigh just before speaking again, now gaining more attention from everyone..
"The night that the vampire hunters had attacked us, I was turning into my vampire self, so I didn't know how to control my thirst for blood, and.. a-and I h-had killed a b-bunch of citizens from the city that we had owned..." I let a tear fall down my eyes before speaking again, " The people I killed were humans and the people that had been vampires were killed by the Vampire hunters, and even though I'm alive, they didn't know... at least I think they don't know because Vampire hunters haven't gone after me ever since they thought I was dead.." I then look up from my food, with my red eyes, not showing any signs of anger but I don't think they understand that I'm not mad, a few of them look scared so I just changed my eyes back to the normal color.

Taehyung-"I apologize for the question, I'm glad you trust us enough to tell us your story.." he says sympathetically..

I just chuckle a little bit and say, "no it's fine, I feel comfortable with you guys and highly doubt you'd do much to use this information against me.." I end while lifting my head up and smile at them..

Jin-"May I ask when this happened..like your whole backstory..?" He says getting more nervous, hoping this wasn't the same thing he was told when he was a kid..

Y/n-"Well, it didn't happen to long ago, just in a separate country.. It happened in the 1930s, well I guess you can say it's old for you. but I remember it almost like yesterday.." I say now wondering why he asked..

Jin gasped lowly and then stands up, wishing that this didn't happen..

I question him, asking why he's getting up so abruptly and he replies with, "I-I got
To go, this whole family thing is not good for me.. I'm sorry.."

I'm even more confused now..? Oooh, I know.. He thinks ill be mad at him because of his fami--

I get up too while the boys are looking at us and I get up from my chair, now signaling Jin to talk with me..
Y/n-"I have a little concept of why your leaving  so abruptly, so do you mind if I talk with you for a little bit," I say now squeezing Yoongi's hand. And getting up to go into a different room..

Yoongi-"Do you think you can tell us about this later?" He says now looking between his Girlfriend and his Hyung..

I just shrug and start leaving the room to go off to where Jin was, in a separate room just around the corner with the door shut, and once I get in and sit down next to Jin..

Taking a deep breath I start the conversation with a short, "I don't blame your family Seokjin.." I say softly.

Jin-"You dont? But they killed your family?! How come your so nice to all of us, when you know that we all have a past with your kind.." He says now breaking down the 'mother-like' exterior he always held..

Y/n-"Hey Jin its okay, I know that each one of you have different experiences with vampires but I'm here to help and the past is in the past.. No need to be sad.." I say reassuringly, patting him one the back..

I hear claps from the other side of the room and I see Yoongi standing there with a gummy smile, happy that his Girlfriend is getting along with the rest of his members..

Yoongi-"N-Noona?" he says stuttering on accident making him sound cute but his low voice makes it seem like he's a little kid that has been innocent for way to long, to survive in this world..

Y/n-"Yes Yoongi?" I say now looking up to Yoongi since he had walked in front of Jin and I, and suddenly hugged both of us making Jin and I both shocked..

Jin-"Yah!" he says giggling, on the edge of letting both of us hear his windshield wiper laugh..

Yoongi-"Im glad that all of us can be around each other without being mad anymore, Noona and Hyung.. I'm also glad that you forgave all of us and trust us with your secret Noona," he says now getting out of the hug and look at me..

Y/n-"I wouldn't choose to share my secrets with anyone else.." I say now noticing all of the other bts members coming to join us.. 

I smile, genuinely for the first time in a long time...

Jimin-"Awweee that's so sweeeeeeet" he slurs out, making everyone coo and laugh at his sudden outburst..

Namjoon-"Im glad that we encountered you Y/n, I don't think I've seen Yoongi this smiley since I had only lived with his a few years back... And I never knew he was this cute~" he says now going up to Yoongi and squishing his cheeks, making Yoongi whine..and making Namjoon show off his dimple smile and walk back a little..

I just chuckle and go next to Yoongi and wrap my hands around his waist and put my head on top of his making him almost purr since its so comfortable..

Y/n-"Ya'know," I say looking at the rest of bangtan, "He Is really like a cat." I say making Yoongi grumble and hold back a smile..

All of the guys laugh and nod their heads in a sign of saying 'Yes he does'

Jin-"Now.. I think we should clean up and head to bed, we have school tomorrow," He says making the maknae line grumble in annoyance, not wanting to leave Y/n's house..

they all head out of the room and now its only Yoongi and I, I kiss him on the lips. Now making Yoongi blush madly, "I'd like to be with you tomorrow, and if anyone bothers you, like the annoying girls at school, just say my name in your mind, or else there will be a punishment if you dont do anything about it.." I say almost growling in his ear..

One of the members come back into the room and says "Hey Yoongi?! You coming..?" Yoongi responds back with a short and quiet, "Yes ill be there in a minute..!"

Y/n-"Now will you follow your rules? Its only one" I say almost persuading him to say something..

Yoongi-"Yes Noona, ill follow the rules, just for you.." he says looking at me in my eyes and going on his tippy toes to peck my lips and then runs through the door to catch up with bangtan, giggling slightly at my astonished face and going into the cars that bangtan own, with a small smile on his face... 

Finally feeling happy,