- You and Me -

So looking back, I saw I had written down Five's eyes as being green, and then I looked it up. For whatever reason, the fandom wiki says Five's eyes are blue, but Aidan Gallagher's eyes are green - I think, don't @ me on that. So I decided to go with green because I feel like that would be more accurate?

XxXxX

When you got back to the Academy, you climbed up to the roof and sat down on the edge, overlooking the city. You hadn't realized how long you had been sitting there until the sun began to rise. The warm rays and glistening buildings did little to lift your spirits as your little rendevous with the creeps had . . . as temporary as it had been.

Finally come down from your emotional high, you felt you face to make sure it was dry before dropping down onto the stairs of the fire escape and hopped through the window of Five's room. The owner of the room was absent - not that you were going to do anything but irritate him if he had been present - so you figured he was still away with his mission to stop the apocalypse. You almost laughed at the notion, How conditioned I've become to violence and threats to the world in general.

Though you didn't find Five in the room, you did find Diego and Luther having a standoff by the door. The armoire next to said door had a large, Luther's-fist-sided hole in it, and the two of them were chest-to-chest, glaring daggers at each other. Sternly, Pogo was standing off to the side. All three males jumped as your feet noisily slammed into the floor.

"(Y/n)?" Pogo asked. "Where have you been?"

You shrugged, "I needed to blow off some steam."

Pogo's shoulders drooped, a grimace on his paling complextion. "Oh dear." The monkey hesitantly inquired, "How many was it this time?"

" . . . Three," you answered sheepishly. "In all fairness, they were kinda pedophiles."

"Three what?" Luther asked.

"Three bludgeoned boneheads," you snapped dryly. "Now why the hell are the two of you in here?"

"Looking for Five," they chorused. The act only sent them glaring at each other again.

"Then maybe we should look somewhere else," you said, pushing them apart as you exited the room. "He's obviously not here."

XxX

The two men followed behind you as you let them back to Five's van, which was still parked outside of MeriTech.

I miss my bike, you thought mournfully as your two accomplices ran to the van's doors.

"He must still be here," Luther said as he fervently jimmied the handle of the passenger door. Huffing, he backed up when the door wouldn't budge. Diego rolled his eyes and pulled out a lockpick. The door popped open and both moved to get into the van, only to slam into each other. The act was soon repeated, with the exact same results. Luther turned to Diego. "I'm One."

"And I'm Eight. Scooch," you snapped, shoving them aside again, and climbing into the passenger seat. The other two climbed into the back of the vehicle. Digging around the van, the three of you looked for anything that would tell you where Five had gone. You quickly noticed that the manneq - Delores was gone too. Where the hell did you go?

Diego whistled lowly. You and Luther both turned to look at him. He held up a book full of equations and variables. The title revealed that the book was no other than Vanya's bestseller. However, he was pointing lower on the book's inner cover, at the stamp of a library. "I know where to find Five," he said.