- When We Were Kids -

One may notice I changed a few numbers, it was purely for this scene >u <.

XxXxX

17 Years Ago

You watched from a balcony on the bank you had snuck into with the others as a bunch of burly bastards looted the place.

"Make sure they stay behind the counters!" one of them hollered. He held up a walkie-talkie. "Now, I didn't wanna do this, but unfortunately, you've forced my hand."

Oh for God's sake, you thought to yourself.

"Damn!" Allison trotted up beside him and looked at him from the side. "Hey! Go back with the other hostages, now," he growled.

"I heard a rumor," she giggled.

"Excuse me?" You recognized the signs of his dwindling patience.

"I heard a rumor that you shot one of your buddies in the ankle," she said to him.

He slowly turned and cocked his gun, hypnotized by her ability. "What're you - augh!" The bullet ripped through his leg and he fell to the floor in a writhing heap.

You hopped up onto the ledge of the balcony as Luther came crashing through the ceiling, glass clattering as it hit the floor. He slammed a goon against the counter and then proceeded to throw him through a window.

"Hey, c'mon now, don't take all of 'em!" You hollered. You put your hand down and a steep, crystalline ramp shot out from it, all the way down to the floor. Breaking your hand away from the smooth rock, you slid down - all in a matter of seconds. Another three rocky masses in the form of spikes materialized between your fingers before you detached them, slinging the spikes at a large armed man.

"Only wimps use guns - they're so stupid," Diego commented at one of the goons, throwing two silver blades that took a sharp turn - while airborn - and buried into another body.

You jumped from person to person, stabbing them with your transparent rocks, until only one was left. He quickly hopped onto the counter and menacingly waved his firearm, messily aiming at us. "Get away from me!"

"Watch yourself, man," Diego shouted.

"Careful you don't take a tumble," Allison added smugly.

Five appeared on the counter beside the robber with a loud whoosh. "What could you possibly do?"

Bang bang!

Five space-jumped behind the robber to avoid the gunshots. The man whirled around and brandished his weapon . . . Five looked down. "Hmm, nice stapler! Really, quite the statement piece." He slammed the office tool into the man's head and the goon fell of the counter, unconscious.

The seven of you slowly approached a door that led to a vault. You could see the silhouettes of more guys inside. "Really?" Ben asked, pouting.

"C'mon Ben, it's only a couple more guys," Luther said, gesturing to the door.

You stepped up, nudging the boy. "I'll go with you." You quickly formed more spikes, breaking them off of your fingers by the handful.