Awkward

Heavy

Ok, surprisingly you don't have a lot of awkward moments with Heavy. He's so friendly, chill, and sweet that you're never left feeling awkward or nervous. He, however, has made himself feel awkward and shy. Mostly through overthinking. Especially after he figured out his crush on you. He's wanted to confess ever since, but he gets so tongue tied as soon as you're in front of him. He just forgets what he was gonna say, no matter how long he spent coaching himself. It's really cute though, and way to obvious. Give him some time though, he'll spit it out. He's gonna start asking his parents and brother for advice soon.

Dee

... Its Dee.

If he isnt desperately trying to make himself seem cool to you, he's getting caught staring. It has created many awkward moments. You often allow several seconds of awkward silence just to punish him for his dumb act. Don't point out the staring though. He'll just mope.

Glam+Vicky

Awkward moments with Glam are few and far between. Sometimes there are slightly awkward times he feels the need to place a hand on your shoulder or back, causing a brief moment of buffering for you. Or he'll say something that's almost a confession, but you're never sure and don't know how to react. Not much more than that.

Vicky though, ever since it clicked for her, she's been strange. She's bizarrely aggressive when she's with you, acting almost jealous when anyone other than she or Glam interact with you. It's made a few awkward situations that are typically mitigated by a gentle touch to her arm from either you or Glam. There's also her... Way with words. They also sound, kinda, like she's trying to confess... Or trying to threaten you. Could be either or.

Ches

As if. Near impossible to have an awkward moment with this one. Confusing, sure, but never awkward.

Lif

An awkward moment with Lif often happens when she pushes you just a little too far. She's just trying to help you get stronger, but sometimes she manages to his just the right button and make you short circuit. You stutter, stammer, say the complete opposite of what you mean, and sometimes you just stare at her with wide eyes. She manages to recover the situation easily enough, but not before you both feel a slight cringe.

Glam+Vicky+Ches

Getting lazy again. Just re read the separate parts, ok?