Add in- Dee x Lif

Meeting

Your meeting with Dee was pretty much the same as the non-poly one. Your mother Anna took you to an old biker buddy's house for dinner and you whopped his and heavy's asses at video games.

Your meeting with Lif was a lot different though. You, she and Dee had been chatting over the computer for quite some time, and you had been listening to Dee gush about his little crush, in his own way, for just about as long. It was cute, really. You'd been doing your best the whole time to get him to introduce himself, you do go to the same school after all, but he always had an excuse. It eventually got frustrating enough that you decided you'd just introduce yourself without him. Then your mother got a meeting request from several of your teachers. Your mother is the type of person that hates these meetings. Nine times out of ten its just them lambasting you for the tiniest things without you there to defend yourself, so she's taken to having you there with her. This was originally something super annoying, but it was about to be quite useful.

You waited at the school steps, casually leaning against the railing, tapping away on your phone. She was the last to exit the school, of course. And she forgot something, obviously. But you just waited for her to be done. As she exited for the second time, she notices you lounging there, glancing up from your phone idly to 'accidently' meet her eyes." Uh- hi? You waiting for someone?" she asked carefully." Yeah, my mom. Got a meeting with some of those hags." You said casually, glancing back down at your phone. There was a text from Dee asking what you were doing, that made you smirk a bit." Oh. Let me guess... they don't like how you dress, right?" Lif asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes." Probably. Or maybe it's about my phone this time? Or it could be my music tastes. 'Siren song of the devil' as Mrs. Gabriels likes to call it." You said with a chuckle, stowing away your phone." Ugh, I hate those bitches. If you ain't them you're less than shit! Ugh. Well, anyway, I'm Lif." She greeted, offering one hand for a shake. You accepted the gesture, offering her a real smile." (y/n). Nice to meet you Lif." You dared to glance from her face down to the books she was carrying, noticing one of her sketches." Oh! You Sketch? That's cool." You commented, earning an excited grin from her." Yeah, I sketch a lot! I actually post a lot of it on Instagram if you wanna see any of my good projects. This one is just some anatomy practice." She rushed." Really? What's your handle, I'll check it out." You offered, retrieving your phone. Dee's texted you a lot. He's not happy. Probably somewhere close watching you." creepy_bloody_kitty." She said with that same adorable, excited smile." Wait- creepy_bloody_kitty? I already follow you! We actually chat a lot." You said with a laugh." Really? What's your handle?" She asked, clearly surprised." (Insert Instagram handle here), we were talking earlier today actually!" You said happily." Oh! That's so cool! Who knew we went to the same school! Wait- does that mean (Insert whatever Dee's handle is here) does too?" She asked, getting excited enough to bounce on her heels." Yeah, his name's Dee and he's actually supposed to be here with me, we got plans after the crap with the teachers, but something with his brother probably came up and made him have to run off." You said with a shrug, hoping Dee was close enough to hear and take your in. Sure enough, after another minute or two of you and Lif chatting, Dee came jogging up." (y/n)! Sorry, had to walk Heavy and Nini home." He huffed, taking the stairs two at a time." All's good Dee. Hey, meet Lif! She's our Instagram friend!" You beamed, pointing at Lif as she waved." Instagram? Oh, creepy_bloody_kitty?" He asked, feigning surprise." Yeah! That's me! Who knew we were all at the same school!" Lif said with a laugh.

There was, thankfully, several more minutes before your mother finally showed up." Oh! Hey ma! The hags are inside waiting for the meeting. Meet my new buddy Lif." You said casually, Lif waving at her." Nice ta meet cha' Lif! Good my girl's making new friends. Thought she'd only have Dee! HA!" Anna grinned. Lif laughed with her, you and Dee rolling your eyes." Well, let's hurry up with this stupid meeting so you three can get on with whatever plans you had." She added casually, motioning for you to walk with her, while you said a 'BRB' over your shoulder. That left Dee and Lif to wait for you. He honestly expected Lif to say goodbye and walk home, while LIf wasn't 100% sure if she should leave. You two were pretty chill, and Anna had said 'you three '... Maybe if she just hung out she could tag along?