Chapter 12 ( END )

Laura's POV

"Guys my dad will probably be looking for me, what~ what if he does this to me?"

I really hope it doesn't come to that, but I don't think he would, I'm his daughter he wouldn't, right?

Jack and Mark reassured me that he wouldn't, I can't even imagine what my dad must feeling right now. Probably anger towards me.

Darks POV

I started taking deep breaths in to calm myself, telling myself that it wasn't her fault.

I have to find her before she finds out, although they probably already told her. I look down at my ouija board.

She probably used it to talk to them, I notice something sticking out from the corner of the board and slipped it out.

It was a piece of paper with writing on it, questions and answers.

So she found out, she probably went to their house in the woods, although she probably hates me now.

She's still my daughter and I have to find her, I love her too much to lose her.

Y/n's POV

They told me everything my dad did, from beginning to end, they told me who was who, cat wise.

They had been like this for 7 years? omg. There was a knock at the door and everyone started backing up.

My dad walked in and I started backing up with everyone else.

I didn't know if he was going to do anything to me or not, but part of me doesn't want to find out.

"Laura I can explain everything, I'm sorry, just please come home."

I didn't know if he was lying to me or trying to trick me. "How do I know I can trust you? I've basically been lied to my entire life...."

He sighed and looked at me pleadingly, "Laura please-" I cut him off "You want me to trust you? Change them back....."

He sighed again, nodded his head and changed them all back. I walked towards my dad and he hugged me.

I felt he was crying when we were suddenly back at our house, and dad started telling me everything.

Y/n's POV

After a while of being back to normal Laura came up to the door, "Hey...... My dad told me why he did this, please don't tell anybody what you saw.."

I nodded my head and offered her something to drink and she gladly came in and started talking with everyone.

Time skip

I went back to my house and rang the doorbell and my mom sadly opened the door but screamed when she saw me and squeezed me tight.

She called everyone else out and it was one big family hug, I looked next door and saw Laura and her dad on their porch watching us.

I went inside and told my family a fake story of how I got lost in the forest and what I did to survive, I kept my promise to Laura and didn't tell them about Dark.

They were all happy I was back and we left to go out to dinner to celebrate me coming back, they also called the police and told them to stop searching for me because I had returned home.

I'm just happy to sleep in my own bed again, and that everyone was back to normal.

A/n

Thank you so much for following along with the story, I am very happy you all liked it. Have a nice day! 😊✌️