Chapter 3

Anti's POV

Kitty started hissing and backing away when they saw Dark, so I picked them up and started talking with him. "Dark what do you want?"
"I want to know where you got that cat"

"Uhhh Jackie found them in the forest and brought them back"

Dark started growling, "Woah calm down it's just a cat!" "It's not just any cat you idiot!!!" He smirked at me and I didn't like it, I also didn't like being called an idiot. "You know too much, guess I'll have to get rid of you too" He snapped his fingers and I started to feel really weird, I looked at my hands after I put down kitty and instead if hands, I had paws?! I also started shrinking, I looked for dark but he disappeared, I had passed out

I woke up to my name being said and something touching my face, I slowly opened my eyes and it was kitty? "Anti? OMG are you ok?" Wait, why could they talk? I start looking myself over and I saw, black. And fur? "What happened?" "Your a cat...." They said

"Why can you talk to me all of the sudden?"

"Because we are both cats, and cats can talk to each other."

Oh I guess that makes sense.....

"What do I look like?"
"Your a black furry and fuzzy cat with green eyes"
I stand up and look at kitty,
"Yeah it's weird at first, Dark did this to me too. He wants me dead because I saw him murder someone and he didn't want anybody else to know." I felt bad for kitty, although I should probably learn their actual name, "Hey since your a human, in a cats body, What's your actual name?" "Y/n" Right after they said that I remembered something, How did they know my name? "Y/n how did you know my name?" It turns out that they were a fan, but then that led to more questions, like why they decided to cuddle up with me, even after I had threatened them and tried to kill Chase?

"Y/n.... Why even after I threatened you, and tried to kill Chase, did you come up to my room and cuddle with me?" "Anti, I believe that you are broken, and feel alone, like no one understands you, and everyone treats you differently just because of your appearance. But I don't see you any different from anybody else." They are partly right, I just wish everyone saw me like Y/n does. There was a knock on the door, and then someone opened it, I looked up and it was Marvin, Jackie and Chase, I started backing up.

Marvin's POV

Chase had told us what has happened with Kitty, and we wanted to make sure he was telling the truth, so we looked around for Kitty, and finally found them in Anti's room, we knocked but no one answered so we just entered and hoped that Anti wasn't here. I walked in and there was 2 Cats now, Kitty, and a black cat with green eyes. Chase got on the ground and started asking the other cat questions and told them to tap on the ground once for yes and twice for no.
Chase had asked questions like;

"Can you understand me?"
One tap
"Do you know where Anti is?"
One tap
"Can you help find him?"
Two taps
"Do you know who we are?"
One tap
I decided to slip away to go get my wand, I was tired of this one tap, two tap nonsense. I wanted to use my magic and make them talk, so then the questions don't only have to be yes and no questions. Also so we can actually understand what they are saying, I walked down the stairs to my room and got my wand and went back upstairs to Anti's room. I waved my wand and they could talk now, and what happened next surprised me.

The story above has exactly

😂😂😂 I guess it's cursed