{ twenty six }

When Octavia threw herself at Bellamy's arms, Bellamy held her close which made Kady smile gently at the siblings. Without realizing, Bellamy's eyes were on Kady's and hers were on his too which led to a roller coaster of emotions between the old couple.

"Colonel Diyoza." The woman looked at Kady who nodded softly, trying to capture as many details as she could. "You must be Kady Foster."

"Indeed. Where are you from?" Kady crossed her arms.

"We'll explain everything up there." Diyoza looked up and Kady took a deep breath. 

"Gona." Indra called Kady behind her. "We have a situation in the medical part."

"Damn it, Abby." Kady groaned low and looked at the Blakes. "Get everyone up there. I'll be there in a few." 

She said and disappear in the middle of the crowd. Octavia and Bellamy helped everyone get up there but after Octavia climbed up, Bellamy decided to wait for Kady but since she was taking too long, he went looking for her.

"You said you would cut our statch and look at you." Kady grumbled as she tried to organize quickly the pills that Abby had spill after taking a bunch of them.

"I'm sorry, Kady." Abby said as she leaned her head against the bucket so she could vomit.

"I can't keep being your babysitter, Abigail. What happened?" Kady sighed as she cleaned the floor and everything that could prove the truth. 

"You've said it yourself. Not even love can fix everything." 

"Abby, I didn't... I meant it in a different way. What me and Bellamy had is very different from what you and Kane have." Kady looked at her, without scrubbing the floor. Of course Bellamy was listening to that.

"What we've done in here..."

"Is nothing compared to what me and Octavia had to do." Kady sighed, cleaning her forehead with her bare hand. "You had the ideas and we made them. Don't worry about having too much blood on your hands because you don't have."

"Yet, you survived." Abby said, cleaning her mouth and putting the bucket away.

"Barely but we did it." Kady said, standing up. "Now, get up and go up there while I finish this. Clarke must be waiting for you."

"How do I look?" Abby smiled a little, standing up.

"Like crap." Kady smiled a little too. "But she won't mind."

Abby nodded slowly and walked away. She ran into Bellamy who told her to not make any noise otherwise Kady would know he was there and he didn't want that now.

After a while from looking at the pills, Kady got a wave of sadness and anger so as a result, she threw everything that was in front of her to the floor. 

"Still working on your anger issues, I see." Bellamy said low and Kady turned to him in a quick spin.

"We don't have time for jokes." Kady mumbled and started to pick up everything from the floor again. 

"I didn't even get a proper hello." Bellamy looked at her as he helped her. 

"Hello." Kady smiled a little, teasing him.

"6 years and that's all you've got to say?"

"I like the beard."

"Always so nice." He rolled his eyes.

After getting everything done, Bellamy and Kady went up where they found everyone cheering and talking. Diyoza had left which made things easier but difficult at the same time.

"Kady. Bellamy." Octavia called them and then entered a place where there was already Indra, Clarke, Miller, and Cooper.

"What's going on? What do we know about Diyoza?" Kady asked, looking at the map in front of her.

After a long talk and fight about who the valley should belong too and how they would march to Shallow Valley, the opinions were clear: wonkru wasn't giving up on the valley. Not even sharing it.

"If this is the last living valley on Earth, then it should be ours." Octavia said.

"Diyoza thinks the same thing." Bellamy aid, underneath his breath.

"So we do what we've been doing for 6 years." Kady said looking at Indra and Miller. "We fight."

"Not all of us have been fighting for 6 years straight." Bellamy looked at Kady and Kady smiled largely.

"Lucky you." 

"Kady. Octavia. This isn't the right way." Clarke sighed.

"How are you to tell us what's right and wrong?" Octavia crossed her arms. "Or you." She said, looking at her brother. 

"We don't have to fight all the time!" Bellamy said getting closer to Octavia which made Miller and Cooper stand up their weapons right away. 

"Stand down." Octavia said and looked at Bellamy. "You fight or you die. Your choice, big brother." 

Octavia grabbed the map and left the place along with Kady, who was ready to fight everyone for a decent place to live. What she didn't know was what was going to cost her.