{ twenty one }

"Where did you put the radio?" Kady was surprised by Bellamy's voice behind her.

"I lost it." She answered, taking care of the small flowers.

"5 minutes after I gave it to you?" Bellamy questioned and moved to be in front of her.

"I didn't want to talk, I'm sorry." She looked up and she saw his expression going softer.

"We'll talk later. Clarke needs us." Bellamy said, holding his hand out for her.

"Of course she does." She said underneath her breath and stood up, without taking his hand. 

"Good, you're here." Clarke said when Kady got closer to the group.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Bellamy wasn't sure you wanted to come." Clarke answered and Kady took a deep breath.

"What's this about?" Raven finally asked.

"We found the bunker. It's large and it will be able to sustain all of our people." Clarke said, looking around.

"Will it be enough for us and Trikru?" Octavia looked at Clarke and then Jaha.

"No. That's why we will have the bunker to ourselves." Jaha said.

"I'm sorry what?" Kady looked at him. "You want to take the bunker to ourselves when Gaia was the one who found out about it?" 

"I don't agree either." Bellamy said, crossing his arms.

"Think with us, Azgeda is mostly out of the picture, Trikru...—" Clarke said and Kady finally snapped.

"Trikru also matters!" 

"If you don't agree, we won't do it." Jaha said, looking at the group.

"You better don't, Jaha." Octavia said and walked away from the group.

"The fact that you even consider it—" Kady said.

"We get it, Kady. You don't support the idea." Clarke said and looked at Bellamy. "We will find a way."

"Together." Bellamy replied and Kady looked away, rolling her eyes.

"Do you still need me to anything?" Kady asked, crossing her arms.

"No, you can all go." Clarke said softly.

"Great." She said, walking back to where she was.

"Kady—" Bellamy started while he followed her.

"Don't." 

"What is happening with you?" He asked sighing.

"Nothing, Bell. Everything is good, okay? I just need to take care of this."

"You've been taking care of those damn flowers for hours." Bellamy said, sitting down in front of her. "Talk with me."

"Everything's fine." She lied, not looking at him.

"Can you look at me?" Bellamy snapped and she threw the flowers away and looked at him. "What's happening?"

"Well, one of the things is you and your princess." She said angrily. "Just get together if you want but I don't have to be putting aside every time you two decide to flirt."

"We weren't flirting!" Bellamy looked at her confused.

"Bell, I wanna be with you, I really do but... Maybe you can't see it but when it comes to Clarke you're... you're different." 

"I'm with you because I want, Kady. I don't want Clarke." Bellamy sighed, holding her hand.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Bell."