{ two }

"You could have told Bellamy who you are." Kady listened someone behind her say. She turned around and saw Octavia Blake.

"You could have told Bellamy you have a grounder friend. Yet, were we are." Kady crossed her arms, leaning against the tree.

"How do you know that?" Octavia asked lower, checking if anyone was around them.

"I have good eyes. And ears."

"You're going to tell Bellamy?" Octavia asked, slightly frowning.

"Why on Earth would I try to expand my vocabulary with Bellamy?" Kady looked at the younger Blake, who smiled gently.

"Thank you..."

"I'm not going to tell you my name." Kady chuckled. 

"What's up with the mystery?"

"If people know my name, they'll know who I am. I don't really need people knowing who I am."

"How do you communicate with other people?" Octavia laughed slightly, which made Kady shrugged.

"I have Wells, no need anyone else." She chuckled. "Speaking of Wells, I'm going to check on him. If anyone asks, I didn't see you sneaking out to your friend."

"Thanks." Octavia smiled a little and she hurried herself up to leave camp without being seen.

Kady walked over the camp, looking for Wells but she couldn't see him. Or Murphy, which automatically scared her since Murphy and Wells weren't that much of friends. She spotted Bellamy and he had his eyes on her which made her angrier than before. 

"Looking for someone?" He asked, with the usual smirk on his lips.

"Definitely not for you. Where's Wells?"

"How would I know?" 

"Aren't you the leader?" Kady asked ironically as she heard a groan, from behind the tents. Keep it together, Kady. Keep it together.

"Is that really all you got?" She heard Wells ask, which made her past through Bellamy and run to the place.

"What a hell?" Kady asked when she saw Murphy and Atom ready to fight Wells — again.

"What's going on here?" Bellamy asked behind Kady.

"You wanted to know her name. We're working on it." Murphy smirked to Bellamy.

"You're working on it?" Kady walked over Murphy slowly. 

"Yeah."

"Is that so?" She smiled, lost her temper and hit him in his jaw with a punch.

"Hey. Hey. Enough." Bellamy ordered as he pulled Kady behind.

"Hands off." She looked at him. "You wanna know my name, Bellamy? It's Kady. Kady Jones. Maybe you'll remember me." She said angry and his face turned into an expression that no one could guess. "Come on, I'll take you to Clarke." She said softer to Wells, as she helped him get out of there and walk over the tent where Clarke was taking care of the wounds.

"Murphy, again?" Clarke raised an eyebrow to Wells who nodded slowly. 

3 years before.

Kady: 16.

Bellamy: 17.

As Bellamy entered the closet of Janitor, he turned on the light and jumped back when he saw a girl with a plant on her hands that he could easily identify as weed.

"What are you doing with that? Who are you?" Bellamy asked quickly, not closing the door behind him.

"Can you close that thing behind you?" Kady asked grumbling as she read on her small device how to make a way to smoke that plant.

"Are you getting high?" Bellamy asked confused. 

"No. It's not for me. Get in here before someone catches me!" She grumbled but he still didn't close the door.

"That's weed."

"Wow, you're a genius. Can you, please, shut the door or just leave?"

"How did you get the weed? It's forbidden to have it." He warned her, calm.

"Agro Station. It doesn't matter."

"You're from Agro Station? How are you here?"

"No! I'm from here. Factory Station. Please shut the damn door!" She groaned.

"Janitor Blake, is everything okay?" Kady heard a guard ask but Bellamy didn't answer. "Bellamy Blake, please step out of the door."

"Please, this could save my father." Kady whispered but Bellamy bounced his head, not knowing if the girl was telling the truth. When he stepped away from the door and the guard came in, Kady knew she was going to be a prisoner until someone floated her.

"Kady Jones, you're under arrest for possession of —"

"No. No. Please. Please!" She screamed when the guard pushed her against the wall and locked her hands behind her back. "Bellamy!" She screamed as the guard dragged her to lock her up. She didn't know Bellamy but she was very mad at him. 

Kady was remembering all of those memories when Clarke reached her hand.

"What are you doing?" Kady asked, in a defensive way.

"I just want to take care of your hand. That's all. You have a bad cut here." Clarke pointed and Kady nodded slowly, letting the girl take care of the same hand that punched John Murphy.

"Leave us alone." Bellamy said to Clarke, referring to him and Kady.

"I've got hurt people in here!" Clarke said angrily.

"They're all sleeping, aren't they?" Bellamy raised an eyebrow. 

Clearly, Clarke Griffin couldn't stand Bellamy either. 

Before Clarke would start screaming at him and vice-versa, Kady stood up and left the medical zone, sitting close to the bonfire.

"We need to talk." Bellamy said to Kady, keeping his Alpha attitude.

"I've got nothing to tell you, Bellamy Blake."