• Day-in dates headcanons (Teruki & Ritsu)

Anonymous said: Heya! You're so cute hhh!!! Can I request for day-in dates with Teruki and Ritsu? If you prefer to only do one of them, go ahead 💙

-----------------------------------

Hello!! ahh- You're so nice to me! Thank you so much, you make me blush haha~ (≧艸≦*) ♡ I did both Teru and Ritsu because it's such a cute idea, I really hope you'll like your request!!

-----------------------------------

Teruki Hanazawa

- Teruki isn't the type to suggest indoor dates, he usually takes you out to stroll around Seasoning City or to do some activities; he's quite anxious you would get bored if you stay at his apartment.

- You cleared his stress away when you invited him at your house for a date; he really enjoyed cuddling and laughing with you all day, he felt genuinely happy.

- These dates are perfect opportunities to get more expressive and dance to your favorite music without worrying about other people's stare.

- You built a huge and comfy pillow fort during a day-in date and since, it has become a tradition to make a new one every time you had a date.

- Teru always buys fresh fruits to replace the usual unhealthy snacks you both tend to eat when watching series or movies on TV.

- Teruki loves to hold you from behind when you're comfortably on the couch, he gives you random pecks on your scalp out of affection.

- You stay up until really late hours to tell each other scary or embarrassing stories you've experienced.

- Teru lent you one of his colorful sweaters one night because you had forgot to bring spare clothes, but he never asked you to give it back, telling you it suits you nicer than him.

Ritsu Kageyama

- Ritsu has a slight preference for day-in dates at his house; he just loves to stay in bed while cuddling with you all morning.

- It has become a habit to play some board games together, you often ask his brother Shigeo if he would like to join the party.

- You frequently offer your help to Ritsu's parents to prepare dinner; you like to tease him by drawing a heart on his omelet with ketchup, making him a blushing mess in front of his family.

- You like to try out your own snacks by looking up at recipes on internet with the aliments you have left in cupboards or inside the fridge.

- You both sit down on the wooden floor while watching TV, comfortably holding each other close and stealing sweet kisses from time to time.

- Ritsu gladly helps you with your homework during these dates, telling you advices on your lessons and asking you possible questions for upcoming tests, encouraging your efforts throughout it.

- You once started a playful argument about which was the best character in your favorite series; it ended with a merciless pillow fight and lots of laughter.

- You always stay in the night during indoor dates and Ritsu constantly suggests you to lay with him in his futon, just so he can snuggle up to your soft and soothing figure in his sleep.