• Ritsu has his first kiss with his s/o

Anonymous said: Those headcanons were so cute! Can I ask for Ritsu having his first kiss with his s/o?

-----------------------------------

Thank you so so much! I'm really glad you liked them ~ (♡'艸') I had a lot of fun writing this request, I hope you'll enjoy it too!

-----------------------------------

- The weather was contrasting the one of the past few days; the atmosphere of this midday was balmy and unusually sunny.

- You and your friend Ritsu decided to take your lunch outside, you really wanted to enjoy the rare sight of the azure sky and the nice temperature.

- You went somewhere far away from the other noisy students, a serene place where you could talk without being disturbed.

- However, Ritsu wasn't feeling really talkative with you this day; something was bothering his thoughts for weeks now.

- Everything seemed to be a blurry mess, his thoughts going from a topic to another. He felt like he couldn't think straight anymore.

- But these always ended the same way; your face would appear to calm him down, a tender smile showing up on his features.

- He just felt so comfortable around you, his heart felt like bursting out of his chest every time he glanced at your shiny (e/c) orbs.

- A tingly feeling growing inside of him, a cozy sensation burning his cheeks of the simple thought of being near you.

- He tried to hide those affectionate feelings away from everyone; his parents, his brother, and you.

- On your side, you were aware of this uneasy silence; you began to worry more and more about his condition.

- "Is everything alright, Ritsu-kun?" You queried, observing his form with concern.

- The fuzzy thoughts were swept away after hearing your melodious voice, his troubled stare now looking back at you. Beads of sweat were slowly forming on his temple.

- "Y-yeah, I'm alright." He lied in a soft tone, his eyes not leaving the sight of yours.

- His emotions couldn't hold back his intentions when staring at you; he felt his heart skips a beat. He needed to do it, it was now or never.

- "You seem to have something on your face, hold on..." he placed his delicate hand on your rosy cheek, rubbing away an imaginary piece of food.

- In a swift movement, his palm cupped your cheek tenderly and he closed the distance between your lips.

- He felt almost frozen when he met your velvet, fleshy lips, none of his muscle would react to his command, pleasure taking over his senses.

- He then slowly parted away, the warm feeling he felt inside gradually disappearing.

- He saw your surprised expression and felt heat radiating across his face, which he tried to hide away from your sight.

- He grew more and more nervous of the situation, his hands shaking from the fear of rejection. He cursed himself for trying to be this smooth and relaxed with his first kiss.

- Reluctantly looking back at you to see how irritated he made you, he was taken aback to see you grinning from ear to ear.

- "I don't think you removed it, I still feel it on my lips." You playfully teased, your eyes sparkling.

- This time, he didn't hesitate to kiss your lovely lips.