• Headcanons of Teruki's first kiss with his crush

Anonymous said: Headcanons of Teru studying with his crush and it leads to their first kiss? X3

-----------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the lack of content this last week!! (;゚Д゚) I'm very busy with schoolwork which I need to dedicate a lot of time on, so I won't be really active for some days but you can still suggest some prompts if you'd like! I'm already thinking about the ones I have received. I hope you'll enjoy this headcanon, I was so inspired to write it! ♡

-----------------------------------

- The atmosphere of Black VinegarMiddle School's library was peaceful, the silence dictated the spacious areafor the young minds to study serenely.

- The agreeable room was essentiallyempty this late Friday afternoon, but for two remaining students. Teruki and youdecided to spend your free time there, preparing yourselves for an upcomingtest.

- The blonde haired male was focusedon the numerous colored paragraphs, reading each of them with attention, butyou seemed abstracted from your opened book.

- Your eyes constantly darted from theunintelligible words written down to the soothing face of your friend, a cherrypink dusted your soft cheeks just by the sight of him.

- Your hands slowly became clammy because of yournervous state; it was a rare occasion for you to be in such a secluded place withhim; the bookshelves cornered the long table you both sat at, the spot was awkwardly intimate.

- You wouldn't felt this tense in the deserted library if itwasn't for the gentle acts Teruki would keep doing towards you these past weeks.

- His voice was considerably smoother,his touch was more delicate and warm and his precious smile communicated suchappreciation to you; his expression practically beamed whenever he saw you.

- This gentle affection was so new to you; he seemed to devote all of his time and concern on you, his caring queries always madeyour chest tighten.

- You let out a tired groan after youstopped the loving thoughts, why was this new behavior of his? Why does he keepmaking you flustered, his blissful features cluttering your mind withadoration?

- Teruki saw your distressed form andmade his way around the table; he sat on a chair beside yours and started toask you some questions.

- "Is there something you don'tunderstand? I can help you learn it if you'd like!" A radiant grin adorned hisporcelain face.

- A shy yelp escaped your lips, hischarm was making you completely disorganized with your thoughts and you couldn'tdetach your pupils to the sight of him.

- "N-no, everything is okay... Thankyou." Your gaze longed on his glimmering sky blue eyes, you were mesmerized bythe small strands of messy cream blonde hair resting on his perfect eyebrows.

- He was taken aback when he saw yourlovestruck expression, he knew his efforts were finally rewarded; the stunningstudent he kept admiring finally returned his feelings.

- His heart clenched at your delicateappearance; your velvet lips were slightly open to tease his passionate emotions,your warm red cheeks sweetly asked him to hold them, he couldn't hold back anymore.

- Without a second thought, he tackledyour lips in a heartfelt kiss, his careful hands holding both sides of your burning face. The savor of chocolate and sugary sweets invaded your mouth, tenderingyour senses.

- He softly let go of you, a glow ofcrimson appearing across his face after he realized what he did, your faceshared the same hue.

- "T-thinking about it, I think Ididn'tunderstandthis-" you muttered rapidly, trying to make the embarrassingsituation back to normal. Your heart skipped inside your chest, a sensation ofjoy spreading inside your mind.

- "Sure, I can help with it." Terukireplied while smirking. He didn't know how, but he fell even more for you at thismoment.

- In all honesty, it was the first time you actuallyenjoyed a study session.