• Headcanons of Teruki with a very affectionate s/o

Anonymous said: hi!! I'm actually loving ur acc so far honestly!! can I request for teruki and his s/o headcanons? thank u sm

OH wait it's the same person from the request about teruki earlier but can the s/o be his girlfriend who's very affectionate?? thank u again omg

-----------------------------------

Hello!! I'm so so glad you like my writings omg! I felt like blushing when I read your message haha ~ (〃ノωノ) ♡ thank you so much! I loved writing your request, I truly hope you'll like it !!

-----------------------------------

- Teruki is known to have been inplenty of relationships, but he never had such a sweet and caring girlfriendlike you; he frequently feels embarrassed to not be the one giving youthe most affection out of your couple.

- He really appreciates your dailytexts in the morning; they would usually start off with either a simple 'howare you?' or a full paragraph about how much you love him and deeply hope tosee him after class.

- When you're at his place andit's getting late, he would let you stay in for the night. In these occasion, youalways beg him to let you snuggles with him during sleep, which he finds absolutelyadorable.

- When he's really busy with schoolwork, you regularly offer your help for his apartment's chores; he greatly acceptsyour kind gesture every time, his mind softens at the thought of you as hishousewife, he knows you would be the sweetest of all.

- His rosy fingers are always warmly interlinkedwith yours when you're outside, you would playfully sway your arm back andforth with a gentle grin, making your boyfriend's cheek redden to the cute act.

- He loves to surprise you withlovely small pecks on the lips when you're casually walking around Seasoning City,your face glows crimson before you decide to fight back with even more kisseson his squishy soft cheeks.

- It's always fun to do the boringduty of shopping when you're both in town; you explore every aisle and laugharound with the different items on sale, telling Teruki it made you think of him ora memory you had together.

- You both buy gifts for the other whenyou go to stores alone, it can be anything from their favorite snacks to comfypiece of clothes. Teru constantly feels a rush of joy when he notices howcareful you are with your choice of gifts, never forgetting any of his preferences.

- You would sometimes show up at his apartmentat random time to surprise him when it's been too long since you have last seeneachother; you would both dedicate the rest of the day with cuddling sessions andmovies watching.

- To him, you're the only girlfriendhe had worth to meet his parents. He already knows they will love you and beproud of him to be with such a agreeable and loving girl like you.