• Fluff headcanons (Mob & Ristu)

Anonymous said: Is it okay to ask for soft headcanons with Mob and Ritsu? With a gender-neutral reader of course ^^

-----------------------------------

Cute headcanons of the Kageyama brothers always make me so soft huhu~ Thank you for your request! I hope you'll enjoy! ♡

-----------------------------------

Shigeo Kageyama (Mob)

- If he sees you, even from afar, a gentle smile will immediately show up on his features.

- He's particularly nervous when it comes to cuddling with you; his cheeks are burning red and his movements are hesitant.

- You're usually the one to give kisses and he especially loves the tender ones on his squishy pink cheeks.

- When he's the one to give some, there are mostly precious small pecks on the lips.

- He's not fond of PDA, but holding your warm, soft hand to school is one of these things he adores.

- He always sits next to you when going somewhere, your presence reassures him.

- If you decide to give him a gift of any sort (clothes, stuffed animals...), be prepared to see him wear/cuddle it all the time.

- Because of the Body Improvement Club and his powers, he prefers to be the one to protect you.

Ritsu Kageyama

- He loves to show you as much affection as he can at any occasion, whichever in public or in private.

- His favorite type of cuddle is to comfortably lay on his futon, holding you close in his arms while being the big spoon.

- Some nights he'll plan to do study sessions with you, but it usually ends up in a competition of who will give the other the most surprise little pecks.

- He's not shy to give you sweet kisses now and then, but he'll become a blushing mess if they turn out to take longer than he expected.

- He loves to hold your hand in public and to give you some random squeezes out of affection.

- He'll sometimes use his psychic powers in amusement park to cheat on booth games just to give you the plush your eyes sparkled to.

- He would learn how to cook with his mom to prepare you your favorite dessert for school lunches.

- When hugging him, he loves when your head nuzzles his neck; your soft breath always tickles his skin in a pleasing manner.