Alexander Albon - Jealousy

This one was requested by jeannetx. Hope you enjoy this one! It's been a while since I've written something so sorry if it's a bit... rough xD

You make your way through the paddock towards the Toro Rosso garage, where your boyfriend Alex is waiting for you. Quali was about to start and you were quite excited as the Toro Rosso's looked quite strong throughout practices.

"Y/N!" you hear a familiar voice call out, making you turn around to see Charles walking behind you.

"Charles! Hey! Long time no see," you say as Charles reaches you. You exchange a quick hug.

"Yeah, it's been way too long. How have you been?" Charles asks.

"I've been good, nothing special going on. But I can imagine you have been amazing."

"Yeah, things have been pretty good," Charles chuckles, making you smile.

"I'm really happy for you, it's amazing what you've achieved."

"Thank you, that means a lot! But Alex is also doing really well! You must be proud of him as well."

"I am! It's so exciting for him to be in F1 now and I've been cheering him on the best I can."

"He's lucky to have you by his side," Charles says, making you smile.

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"Charles! We need you!" you hear someone call out.

"Ah, I have to get going. Hopefully we can properly catch up soon?" Charles asks, making you smile again.

"I'd love to! Good luck in quali!"

"Thanks!" Charles says, giving you a quick hug before heading to the Ferrari garage. You continue towards the Toro Rosso garage, where Alex is waiting for you.

"What took you so long?" he asks in a bit of an upset tone, surprising you.

"I ran into Charles, had a short chat with him."

"You talked to Charles?"

"Yeah! I hadn't seen him in so long as well! We're gonna catch up properly sometime soon."

"No you're not," Alex says to your surprise.

"What?"

"I don't want you to."

"What do you mean?" you ask confused.

"I don't want you to catch up and get all cozy with Charles."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am."

"I can't believe you," you sigh as you walk to the spot you'll watch quali from.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks, following you.

"What's wrong is that you're jealous! I was just talking with Charles, catching up! I've known him for years! Ever since I came along your karting races! You can't suddenly tell me I can't hang out or even talk with him!"

"I'm not jealous!" Alex protests but you give him a look, making him sigh. "Okay, maybe I am."

"I don't mind that you're jealous. It's even kinda cute. But you can't stop me from seeing certain people, okay?"

"Okay," Alex says as he wraps his arms around you.

"I love you and only you," you whisper into his chest. 

"I love you too."