Charles Leclerc - Name Buddies

This took me way too long and it's a bit short, I'm really sorry! Hopefully the next one will be up quicker! This one was requested by GallyChuky, I hope you'll still like it! Enjoy:)

You head towards your gate, ready for your holiday in Bali. You're looking forward to spending some time on the beach just by yourself. Things had been busy the last few months, so you needed some relaxation and some time by yourself.

You were a bit early, but you didn't really mind as it meant you probably would be able to board the plane as one of the first. You sat down in the waiting area, just scrolling through your phone.

"Leclerc?" you hear one of the flight attends call out, making you look up as that's your last name. You frown, not really sure why they would call your name, but you get up anyway. You walk to the desk where the flight attends are standing.

"Excuse me, you called my name?" you say, making the flight attend look at you.

"Leclerc?" she asks.

"That's me," you say, making her frown.

"That's a bit odd as it says here that it's Mr. Leclerc," she says, which in turn makes you frown.

"I really am Leclerc though," you say as you take out your passport and show her. She studies your pasport for a moment before giving it back to you.

"Then something must've gone wrong."

"Sorry, sorry, you called for Leclerc?" you suddenly hear someone say, makign you look to the side. Next to you is a handsome guy who look sto be about your age.

"Mr. Leclerc? Charles?" the flight attend asks.

"That's me!" the guy, who is apparently called Charles replies.

"Well that explains it," you say, making Charles look at you.

"What?"

"My last name is also Leclerc so I thought I was called," you explain and Charles smiles at you.

"I'm sorry about that. Were are you sitting?" he asks and you check your boarding pass.

"40B," you say, frowning slightly as it's a middle seat. Charles nods before turning to the flight attendant.

"Excuse me, could you maybe change her seat? To the one next to me," he asks, making your eyes widen. The flight attendant nods before doing something on her computer.

"All set," she tells you, making you smile.

"Thank you," you say before you walk away from the desk with Charles.

"You didn't have to do that!" you say once you're sitting back down again.

"I know, but I wanted to," Charles replies as he smiles at you.

"Thank you so much."

"My pleasure, I'm looking forward to getting to know you the next few hours," Charles says, making you smile.

"Me too."