Prolouge

A Quirk is a special, superhuman ability that an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories.

The first person that was reportedly to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in the city of Qingqing, who had the ability to emanate light. After that incident, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of special abilities.

While the cause of the Quirk phenomenon is unknown. Currently, around 80% of the world population possesses a quirk, fortunately enough, a H/C haired teen was one of them.

It was a dark and peaceful night at the city of Musutafu, the city was filled with bright and colorful lights as a woman was walking down an alleyway, seemingly heading home in a hurry as she didn't wanted to stay long enough in that dreaded place.

As she was walking to her destination, two figures of thugs emerged from the shadows as she was startled by this.

Thug 1: Look at what we have here?

Thug 2: A pretty little lady like you shouldn't wander off the streets.

Woman: Please, don't hurt me.

Thug 2: Oh we won't hurt you alright, unless.

Thug 1: You give us everything you have.

The men said as the women was scared, knowing that if she didn't give them what they want, they would attack her or worse. She eventually give in, seeing that her life was in grave danger, she slowly took out her money as she was ready to give it to them, not until.

???: That has gone far enough.

A voice was heard as the three of them looked around, seemingly curious as to where the source of the voice came from.

Thug 2: Who are you! Show yourself!

And as he said it, the figure emerges from the shadow as he stood up across them, the figure was wearing a F/C colored shirt, a black parka that covers his face, jeans, and a pair of 2nd/F/C sneakers which he was younger from the looks of it.

Thug 1: A kid?

Thug 2: Get lost you brat! Or do you wanna get hurt so bad?

???: My, my, violence wouldn't solve anything.

He said as he was walking towards them, looking at their direction as he held out his hand on the side.

???: Kabuto.

He simply said as a belt appeared on his waist, on the left side of the belt was labeled "7" as a red beetle flew towards his hand.