Revelation of the Vigilante

As the students went over to the locker rooms, the H/C haired teen was changing into his uniform, still very curious on what they are going to do in their first day.

Y/N: 'By the looks of it, this isn't about the orientation for the first day.'

He thought as he looked at the other students, seeing that they were still changing, he decided to walk out of the room and went over to the field, already more curious on what will they do today.

As he reached the field, he saw Aizawa standing there, waiting for the students to show up, luckily, he was the first one there and went over to him.

Aizawa: Is there something wrong Mr. L/N?

Y/N: Nope, just wondering why would you want us to wear PE uniforms? There is an orientation right?

Aizawa: I'll explain later, for now, just sit back.

He said as Y/N shrugged the feeling of it and waited for the others to come by. Y/N and Aizawa had mutual respect for each other, ever since Aizawa saw that Y/N was the vigilante rider and Y/N saw Aizawa better known as Eraserhead in combat, they would eventually test each other out in sparing practice in which, Aizawa would come out top, some days it was Y/N.

Moments later, the students came one by one, Aizawa nodded to himself once the class was complete.

Aizawa: Now that you're all here, we'll be doing a Quirk Apprehension Test.

Class 1-A: A quirk assessment test?!

Everyone yelled as they stood up in the field, still quite surprised by the announcement.

Brunette: But, what about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?

Aizawa: If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for leisurely events. U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes.

Aizawa said as he looked at them, holding a phone on his hand.

Aizawa: You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks.

He said as he looked at Bakugo, seeing him with his hands on his pocket.

Aizawa: Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, what was your best result for the softball throw?

Bakugo: 67 meters.

Aizawa: Then, try doing it with your quirk.

Aizawa said as Bakugo walked to the circle of the field, gripping the ball tightly as he reaches it.

Aizawa: You can do anything you want, as long as you stay in the circle.

Aizawa said as Bakugo get into position, getting ready to throw the ball, as he took a deep breath and gripped the ball tightly on his hand.

Bakugo: DIE!

Bakugo yelled as he throw the ball far away as possible. Aizawa looked at the device and he showed the class how far did the ball went. "750.2 meters" was on the device, as the class was surprised by it.

???: 750 meters for real?

???: What's this? It looks fun!

???: We can use our quirk as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!

Aizawa: "It looks fun," huh?

He said as the class went silent, looking straight at Aizawa who was now smiling like crazy.