We were eating at the table and I wanted to tell Laii what I wanna do .

" Laii I was thinking we should have a gender revel now , or just a small one  "
Laii got up and danced okay okay lemme call the doctors and run to the store I be right back .

Tinky yelled and asked " can I invite a few ppl " yeah I told her

It wasn't a big gender revel it was gonna be small , I got up and walked outside .

And mimi was walking up , I sit there and laughed because when she seen me and looked at my belly she ran and she said sussy lemme snap a pic really quick .

Okay I posed and walked upstairs .

" so what you want to have " she asked me .

A boy I smiled and played in my hair , well I'm team girl she yelled doing a lil dance .

Tinky walked back in with a sneaky look on here face , sneaky Lil girl .

There was a knock on the door and I had to piss this damn baby was sitting on my bladder .

I heard some voices and I heard this one voice that I didn't wanna hear .

I locked the door and turned off the light and sit down with my head against the door .

It's just me , you  and your T.T for now on .

Laii POV :

I walked through the door and sees the last mf I wanna see . I walked right back out the door .

He chased after me and I hurried up and ran to my car and locked the door .

" Jalaii lemme explain please " he said .

I stuck the middle finger up at him and pulled off fast going to the pizza place .

I order 6 boxes of pizza and some wings for me .

I missed baby aj .. now who would I be with , walking out the pizza place I bumped into some girl .

Damn bitch watch where you going I rolled my eyes and set the pizza on top of my hood .

" bitch  ,  girl you better watch your mouth "  she said rolling her black ass neck .

Or what I said looking her up and down she looked at me and went into the pizza place .

I put the pizza in the car and sped off , when I pulled up Dave wasn't out there I smiled and walked upstairs.

" BOO " Tinky yelled

" bitch on my mommas mama if you made me drop these pizza you was getting smack , ugly bitch don't do that nomo " I said still shaking .

SHe laughed and grabbed some of the pizzas , I walked in the house right behind her while everybody gave me the look .

" what the fuck , I didn't even do nun yet and y'all already looking at me " I said rolling my eyes .

" what's wrong with you " shoota said .

" bad day " tinky said .

" right " mimi said hold aj bear .

Where is my bestie I said noticing she's not In here .

Everybody looked around and shrugged they shoulders .

I walked to her room she wasn't in there so I walked to the bathroom .

It was locked .. found her ass , open up the door Makayla .

She heard my voice and opened it slowly.

Kayla POV:

" what's wrong " she said wiping my tears.

" I don't wanna raise a baby on my own " I said breaking down more .

" your not Makayla you got mad and tinky and that's all you need , and shoota gonna come to his sense because you only been fucking that nigga and if he can't man up ! We gonna get that dna prove his ass and put him on child support " she told me .

I laughed at the last part cause she's so serious .

" there you go tinky smile don't let nobody bring you down " she kissed my cheek .

And turned on the light , awn bestie you look cute she said rubbing my stomach.

There was a knock at the door and she stood up and opened it .

" can we talk " I heard shoota voice .

" Na not right now , let's just get this shit stuff done and over with im sleepy " tinky said .

Holding onto my hand my bestie pulled me out the restroom I felt shootas eyes on me so I laughed .

Okay y'all ready my bestie said as I stood by behind the box .

I was nervous as the fuck right now , shoota got up and walked behind me .

" you don't got to be nervous baby I'm here " his voice sent chills down my spine , I nodded my head and we both was ready to pulled the strings .

1

2

3

It's a —

__________________________

Sorry y'all I had to LMAOO .

But hey hey I got y'all a new update .

VOTE AND COMMENT.

For another update give me atleast 20 votes and 30 comments .

Team boy ?

Team girl ?