Someone you loved

Backstory: Rye and Brooklyn had been dating for about 4 or 5 months but they soon realized that they werent meant for each other which lead to Brooklyn meeting a girl named Lily and falling in love with her making Rye jealous but he knew he would never get Brooklyn back.

Brooklyn: bisexual
Rye: gay

Ryes pov
"It's not working out anymore Rye, I'm sorry, I just don't feel the same way I did when we started dating." Brooklyn said making me speechless as we were sat on my bed.

"I'm sorry Rye I really am." He said again but this time grabbing my hands.

"I-I... do you love someone else?" I asked as a tear fell from my eyes.

"Yes." He whispered but loud enough from me to hear.

"I'm sor-" Brook tried to say but I cut him off.

"Stop saying you're sorry, if they make you happy then go be with them." I said looking up at him.

"She does make me happy."

"Then go be with her." I gave him a soft smile.

"Can I have one last kiss?" He asked me and I just nodded my head leaning in and connecting our lips in a loving short kiss.

"Now go get her." I said whipping his tears away after we pulled apart as he just shook his head as if he was saying okay and walked out of my room. As soon as he shut the door tears started to fall faster then then before.

And the rest of the month had been the same. I would stay in my room almost all day never wanting anyone to see my weak state. Every now and then brooklyn would come into my room to check on me but every other time he was with his new girlfriend, lily.

Today we had to go to the studio so I couldn't really stay in my room. With that in mind I got up from my bed and went to my wardrobe, looking through all my clothes for a little until I finally decided on a pink ish shirt and blue sweatpants, put it on and went downstairs into the kitchen being welcomed with almost everyone scattered around the room.
As I was making myself a tea, I noticed that Brooklyn was looking at me. I took a glance at him to see him looking at my outfit. When I looked back at what I was wearing I realized I was wearing his favorite shirt. He said he liked it because you could see my muscles and that pink looked good on me. For some reason, when I thought about the very first time I wore this shirt it made tears come to my eyes making me turn around so no one could see my red eyes.

"Rye? Are you ready to go?" Mikey asked placing his hand on my shoulder taking me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh... um yeah.. I'm ready." I replied sniffling a bit and brushing the tears off my face and looking at him for a second then back at me now made tea.

"Were you crying again?" He asked turning me around to face him and lifting my chin up a bit as I nodded my head.

"We can drive with Andy to the studio if you want." Mikey said pulling me into a hug.

"Who will take the other two?" I mumbled against his shoulder.

"Your brother or alex."

"Okay." I agreed.

About an hour later we had finally got to the studio but a bit ealier then the others.

"What songs are we doing?" I asked Andy as he sat at the desk chair next to Joe.

"Someone you loved by Lewis Capaldi." He answered.

After he said that, Andy and I had both recorded our parts to the song, had a little laugh while doing it, and eventually Brooklyn, Jack, Robbie, and Lily got here. We didn't know lily was going to be here... well at least I didn't know.

It kind of made me mad how when brooklyn wasn't around her she would either flirt with one of the boys or would go on her phone. Something was up with her and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

Tell me if you guys want a part two. Also sorry I haven't updated in so long on this story. Anyway I hope you enjoyed.