Chapter 194 Part 2 Maria's Goodbye

Chapter 195 part 2

While that chat was taking place a small butterfly sat in the corner listening to it all. Finding out truth first hand. Yuki's heart was filled with happiness knowing Zero wasn't really with all those women. That he was really drugged to do all that bad stuff to her. Even though a part of him wanted out, she didn't hold that against him. She understands it. She could forgive him for that. It was the rest, she was having trouble with. All the pain he brought to her if he did it intentionally it was something really hard to get over. All the supposed other women didn't help. Just now she finally knew the truth.

Yuki takes flight and goes to the Moon dorm landing in Maria's room. Appearing in front of her.

"Hello, Maria," Yuki says.

"I was wondering, how long it would take you to find out. So are you here to kill me now?" Maria asks.

"I should but no. I know how hard it is to love someone and watch them die. I know that had to hurt you and I'm Sorry. Zero isn't Ichiru. Why do you want a man drugged to be with you?" Yuki states.

"Zero posses Ichiru, he is deep inside him. He is all I ever wanted. All these years of chasing him, when he was chasing you. Zero deserves so much better. A woman who loves him and only him."Maria answers.

"If you think about it, thats neither of us. The only difference is, I love Zero for him. Not for being part of Ichiru. I just happen to love Kaname as well. Where you just love Ichiru." Yuki admits.

"Neither of us got what we wanted. I know you do love Zero. Just you won't let go of Kaname either. Is Zero happy?" Maria asks.

"You would have to ask him. We have been through so much."Yuki replies.

Zero bursting through Maria's bedroom door.

"I want to speak to you." Zero snaps.

"Whatever you need Zero," Maria says.

Zero seeing Yuki there.

"What are you doing here," Zero asks.

"I needed to hear for myself. I am not here to do any harm to Maria, I see why she did it. I know how it feels to love someone so badly. To go to any extent to be with them. I am no better. I was married to Kaname and wanted you. I hurt people along the way, not thinking about anyone feelings but my own." Yuki admits.

"That was different. You didn't hurt a whole family. Drug people, control them. The shit she has put us through it crazy. She needs to be put down." Zero huffs.

"She isn't a dog. ANd I did hurt a whole family. My own family. I didn't care how Kaname felt it was all I wanted that mattered. There were times I didn't even think about what you wanted. I pushed you into it. Tricked you. I see how love can take over your whole being. Making you do things you normally wouldn't do. Leave her be." Yuki says.

Maria just looks at Yuki, seeing her for herself for the first time. Feeling remorse. Also seeing Zero for who he really is. Zero not Ichiru.

"I don't want you to do anything more to my family Maria. What you have done is awful in every way. How could you think, I would love you? Want you after all this? I never had any of those kinds of feelings for you. All you did was lie to me, drug me, control me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. Would you do this to my brother if he was still alive? Is this a relationship you would want with him. Do you think he would except this? " Zero yells.

"No, I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to be close to him and your all that is left. I don't want to do anything to hurt him. I love him. I will leave here and go far away. I will never hurt you again." Maria answers.

"I don't think I trust you, after all this. All the people you used along the way. You let others die doing your work. Bringing in Sara, using her love for Kaname against her." Zero snaps.

"I want to be with your brother. I love him. Sara wasn't all the innocent on her own. She had her own motives in this, and yes it was Kaname. She loved him dearly and wanted to be with him. It just seems Yuki has this hold on both of you. No one seeing anything but her." Maria cries.

"If that is what you want, I can make that happen just not the way you exactly want. When you die we can place you in the same crypt as Ichiru. So you can be together for eternity. For Sara that was her problem. Kaname is my husband if she wanted him that badly she should have done this before when I wasn't with him. What she did was also wrong. All of us betrayed someone we loved for love.  It doesn't make it right. IT doesn't fix things." Yuki states.

"Would you? Please? I want to go be with him. I don't want to wait. I don't want to betray anyone any longer. I just want my love." Maria replies.

"You want me to kill you?" Yuki says.

"No, I want Zero to. I want to die in his arms then place my ashes with Ichiru. Drain me Zero As you did him. So we can be together forever." Maria states.

Zero just looks at Yuki, not sure about any of this. He is totally pissed off but to really take her life wasn't Zero. Not for no reason. Not really sure to drain someone either. His true want and desire was for Yuki's blood.

"Do as she asks. Let her have her wish." Yuki says.

"Are you sure?" Zero asks.

"Yes." Maria answers.

Yuki gives Zero a nod." I know how she feels when I thought you were dead I wanted to go with you. To sleep forever." Yuki replies.

Zero puts his arms around, Maria who just melts in his arms.  She closes her eyes as Zero slides his fangs into her flesh. Draining every last drop of her like he did his brother. Feeling all her emotions all her love for Ichiru. ALso all her sadness and hurt. All the pain she has gone through all these years. Zero holds her close till she turns to ash right in front of them.

Yuki puts her arms around Zero and they embrace holding each other tight. Knowing its finally over. Feeling the same love for each other, that Maria had for Ichiru.

Yuki and Zero scoop up all the ashes, putting them in an urn. To bring to Ichiru's crypt.

"Did we do the right thing?" Zero asks.

Its what she wanted. She wanted to be with him. This was the only way. I hope she is finally at peace." Yuki answers.

"I thought you would hate her, Want her dead," Zero says.

"No, I hated the things she did to us. Sadly I understood why she did it." Yuki replies.