Chapter 153 part 2 Need

Chapter 154 part 2 Need

Another two weeks go by, She tries to make the pills last as long as she can. Knowing there is only one left. She takes from Kaname to try to make them last longer. Even if it just takes the edge off a little. It seems that every time they were away from each other, they want for the others blood only increased. Which made her very angry. How could a person let go, if this was always looming over them? She hated it. There just wasn't anything she could do.

Later that week, the pills were now gone, and the same feeling has overtaken her. Her throat was on fire, and so was her body. There was no sense in bothering Kaname. It wasn't working. She needed the real thing to feel what she needed. His mouth, his hands, his whole being is what she craved. It was driving her to the brink of insanity.

She knew she had to go to him. If only for the night. She needed him. She would have to put everything on the side, not thinking about it. Just taking what she needed, what they both needed. Or at least she hoped. Just hoping even if he was letting go, he would give in at least for tonight.

She didn't want to hurt Kaname, so she waits till he goes to sleep. Putting on, a red lace teddy, red thigh highs, and red high heels. Placing her black fur coat on top it. Using her familiar to fly out the window and to Cross.

It was late at night, so she figured Zero should be there sleeping. All she hoped was that he was alone. She couldn't handle anything else. She flys into the dorm where Zero use to stay all by himself. Knowing he would stay there now to get away. She goes to his door, which is open and turns the knob.

Zero jumping up, his hunter instincts knowing someone is there. Just sensing it's her.

She walks in, closing and locking the door behind her.

" Yuki is that you?" Zero asks. Putting the light on. "Yes, It's me." She says dropping her coat. Revealing her body in the red lace teddy, thigh highs, and heels.

Walking over to the bed, Zeros eyes just go up and down her body. He feels the burning inside of himself that has been eating away at him this whole time. Seeing her like this just lit the flame higher. Making him very excited to see her.

"Yuki, I..." Zero tries to say. "Don't talk. This isn't about anything but need. We don't bring up anything just take what we need from the other." Yuki states

Sliding on top of him, kissing him deeply. Zero just goes along with it, since his need is the same. He has missed her terribly just not giving into his feelings.

 His hands roam her body feeling the red lace teddy under his hands. Her hands in his hair, pushing his lips closer and deeper to hers. As she licks his lips and slides her tongue inside his mouth. Yuki's hands slide under Zero's PJs shirt, caressing his chest. Her hips getting carried away as they push and move closer to his member. Grinding herself on him.

She stops the kiss and starts licking the corners of Zero's mouth. Licking his chin, going down to his neck, where she can't even think at this point. The scent of him alone is sending her body in overdrive. His touch has her body flaming hot. That Zero even notices when he touches her, she is hot to the touch. Zero just watches her body move on his. Yuki can see from his hot watchful eyes, that he feels the same way she does. She scouts down, licking his neck again, sucking and placing her fangs deep inside his neck. Taking what she needs. Feeling her body come to life. Finally feeling itself. Zero wastes no time in doing the same. As he has been craving her blood as well. He holds her body close to his, taking every bit he could get.

Yuki presses her wet hot core onto Zeros member. Not feeling much since the covers are still in a way. Making her very frustrated. She grabs them and throws them across the room. Wanting to feel every bit of him. Without anything in the way.

Zero just chuckles at her. Which just gets her going. She rubs up against his very hard member.

Zero is tired of the play, He grabs her and turns her over pressing his body onto hers.

Looking into her eyes. "You're going to give me everything I want?" Zero says.

"Yes. Fuck me. I need you. I need you inside me. I need to feel you." Yuki answers.

Zero a bit surprised. She never said it like that before. She always held back. It just turns him on even more to hear it. He just growls, kissing her passionately.

"Are you wet for me? If I place my fingers down there will I feel the wetness you have for me?" Zero asks. 

"Yes." She answers rocking her hips closer to him. "Are you giving yourself to me?" Zero asks. "Yes. Take me, please. Zero, I need you." She replies. Snuggling up to his warm body.

He can see the want, desire and need in her voice. In her body movement. He moves his hand down and cups her womanhood in his hand. Making her buck into it even more. He feels the wetness through the red lace teddy. Yuki just moans.

"You want me to don't you?" Yuki asks seductively. "Yes more than you know." Zero answers.

Zero runs his hands over Yuki's thighs, teasing her, as he takes off his shirt and pjs pants. Wanting to feel her skin to skin. He knows for her to come here, she had to be needing everything. ANd he wanted to give it to her.