Chapter 128 part 2 Coming out

Things are going to......get rocky. Let me know what you think

Chapter 128 part 2 Coming out

The next day, Kaname comes downstairs looking for Yuki. "My love, I am ready to go where we discussed. If you are ready?" Kaname asks. "Yes. I am." Yuki answers. Zero just looking over at them both. "Should I be aware of anything?" Zero asks. "No, we are just going out for a few hours. I will take her right home. We planned it when you were away." Kaname remarks. Taking Yuki by the hand "I will be home soon. Promise. "Yuki says. Walking out with Kaname.

Zero finds it a bit weird that they are leaving the Manor together. He sees they got closer if that was even possible. Which kills him. He sees sex wasn't the only way to be close to each other. To be honest from what he saw. This was worse. There was a connection, a friendship. Stronger than he would like. He saw how she now trusted Kaname with everything. She would confide in him. They had a lot more than when Zero first got to the Manor. He saw that as a problem, just one he wasn't able to fix.

"I figured we would waste no time in going to the bar. That way, you get the answers your looking for. Just are you sure you really want to know?" Kaname asks. "Not really. He said there was someone before Nicole. It's all he would go into. He wasn't wanting to share much. I guess in a way I am being silly. I just wonder, what he did all that time without me." Yuki comments. "Let's hope someone could tell us," Kaname replies.

Getting to the bar, they both walk in hand and hand. Not many people there since it was midday. Just a lady tending the bar. They both go to the side entrance walking there way upstairs to Zero's old apartment. Opening the door and walking in. "Its dusty in here." Kaname states. "Its been a while since he has been here. It looks just like a bachelor pad." Yuki comments. "Yea I see that. Nothing out of the ordinary though." Kaname replies. "Yuki going through his drawers. When she gets the side table near the bed, she pulls out at least four boxes of condoms. "What the hell you need this many for?" Yuki snaps. Kaname just chuckles. "Well, at least he was being careful. "Kaname says. "That's not funny." Yuki spats. "You guys would need those if you were not on the pill," Kaname replies. "That's with me. So he was like this with Nicole as well?" Yuki hisses. "I'm not sure. Maybe he was just prepared?" Kaname says. "What the hell for? How prepared do you need to be with all these?" Yuki spats. "At least there won't be any Zero babies running around this place." Kaname chuckles. "I am glad you're having fun with this," Yuki replies. Both of them leaving the apartment.

"So are you two friends of Zero's? The barmaid asks. "Yes, he asked us to grab something for him." Yuki answers. "I'm sure. I guess, he didn't want to come here. Scared he would meet up with his old flames. " The barmaid answers. "What do you mean?" Yuki asks. "You know Zero. He was a ladies man there for a while. Which I can't blame the women wanting him. He is hot." The barmaid responds. "Ladies man?" Kaname asks. laughing. Yuki elbowing him in the chest. "Yes, he slept with anything with a skirt. Or a dress, Or jeans. Or moved." The barmaid laughs. 

"The whole time he was here?" Yuki asks. "No, when he first got here, he was fine. A little down with losing his wife and child. There was this older woman who would come in. They would sit and talk. Then he got with Nicole after being here a long time. Then something about his wife showing back up. He left for a while then returned. Then left again. When he returned again it was in March, I remember because we were doing a St. Patty party. I don't know what came over him, but he drank and made out with anyone who wanted to. It isn't only one woman, he would take to his place at a time. It was like he was trying to prove something. Trying to get over something. He did that for a long time. Even when I heard his wife moved back into their home. He would come here for days. Still messing with others. I heard she left him again. He seemed to calm down after that. And now I haven't seen him in a long time." The barmaid answers.

Kaname can see the hurt written all over Yuki. He knows Zero started this when he gave Yuki blood and they had sex for the second time. His Dark side coming out. He knew Yuki knew the same.

"Thank you," Yuki tells the barmaid. Not wanting to hear anything else. She walks out of the bar, going over to the trash and throwing up. "Yuki are you ok?" Kaname says walking over to her. Throwing up again. Trembling. "He did it to try to get his craving for me to stop. When he couldn't he asked me to move in. Even when I was there giving it to him. He was with others. This isn't my Zero." Yuki says again. Throwing up again. Her stomach in knots. Her mind hazy. "At least he hasn't been back here. At least he used protection. So no children were being conceived. "Kaname says. "No, but he had two or more at a time. They were all over him. Oh god. I am going to be sick again." Yuki says. Letting it all out. "I know this hurts you. I never expected that from him either. There is a lot he is keeping from us. "He really wasn't himself.

Kaname tries to calm her down. Getting her into the car. "How are you going to handle this?" Kaname asks. "I don't know. Please keep it to yourself for now. When I am ready, I will say something." Yuki asks. "Anything you want. Zero a gigolo. Who would have thought." Kaname laughs. Yuki just gives him a dirty look. "I guess it wouldn't be anything for him to be with us both, "Kaname smirks. "I doubt as many women he has slept with, He wants you in that way." Yuki stares. "I didn't mean that. God no. I mean both with you. Like that one time, you brought me in. Let me watch. I have to say it was hot. Even though I wished I was the one touching you. He has a lot of nerve not wanting us three to be married, when he is so much more opened with sex then we thought he was." Kaname grins. "it cant be. There had to be something making him that way." Yuki says. "You keep thinking that. From what I see, he isn't as good as you think he is. What else is he hiding? It seems his dark side is worse than yours. At least when yours hit, you slept with me. Your husband. Not the town." Kaname smiles. "I just can't see Zero like that. He was my virgin. My innocent sweet Zero." Yuki says. "Not anymore. " Kaname answers. Which just makes Yuki's stomach hurt more.