Chapter 44 Part 2 Attempt

Chapter 44. Part 2 Attempt.

A month and a half go by, nothing really changes. Zero will eat dinner with them when he is home. Then have sex with Yuki somewhere other than his bedroom. Always taking her from behind, so there was no closeness from her. Just getting what he wanted and moving on. He wasn't mean to her. He just wasn't close either. He spends a lot of time with Ren. Taking him around with him. Giving him a lot of attention. With them living with him, he was now able to do that. Which he loved. There were also times he wouldn't come home at all. He would go to the bar and spend it with Nicole. Coming home days later. This was a lot for Yuki to get used to. It wasn't what she wanted or hoped for. She had him but only as a sex partner. And for her, that was lacking as well. She didn't have him in any other way. She spent most of her time with Kaname. Who just let nature take its course. Loving the setup. He got everything. They had there regular everyday real life. Spending time with their daughter. Kaname even helped her with earns and chores. To be near her. They would go to bed every night together in the same bed. This was better than he expected it to be. The only thing Zero got was sex. Which she would of gave up to him anyway if they were together. This way Kaname got a lot more. It worked out in his favor. He did know that Yuki hated it. She wanted more. She missed Zero. Even though he was living in the same house, they were still like strangers. She wanted to get close to him. She missed the old relationship. Even the one where they were just friends. Anything was better than this. Kaname saw how down at times she would be. When Zero didn't come home for days at a time. Then just come home to get what he wanted and was off again. Each time he saw Yuki break bit by bit. He hated it. There just wasn't anything for him to do.

Zero comes home late one night, while Yuki is cleaning up the kitchen. The kids in bed, and so is Kaname. "Hey, your still up?" Zero asks. "Yea." Yuki answers coldly. Zero puts his arms around her waist, wanting to have sex in the kitchen. Pawing at her dress. "Stop it." Yuki says. "What? You know what I want. Give it to me." Zero says. "I'm not a whore. Even though you do think I am. You want it? Then you're going to have to do it my way tonight." Yuki spats. "Oh really? The spoiled Queen wants it her way?" Zero chuckles. "You sure like calling me that. So Yes I want it my way. Can you handle it?" Yuki hisses. "Yea, I guess. What do you want?" Zero asks. "I want in your bed. Not standing up. Not over a sink, or a table or whatever. Not with all our clothes on. I want to touch you." Yuki answers. "Zero knowing that is getting too close. At the same time, he remembers when she took his blood. What she did to him. It made him crazy. He wouldn't mind it again. So he agrees. 

"Do I get what I got the last time you were in my bed?" Zero smirks. "You liked that, didn't you? My mouth on you? My Tounge?" Yuki says licking her lips. "Yes, if I am getting all that. You can come into my bed, even spend the night. But don't get used to it. You understand?" Zero says. "Yes." She replies. She saw it as an opening to be near him the way she wanted to be. To finally be able to touch him. Be near him. It's all she really wanted.

She takes him by the hand bringing him to his room. Once there she sits him on the bed taking his clothes off. Piece by piece as she looks into his lavender eyes. Rubbing his warm, rippled chest. Placing kissing on his neck working her way down. Zero letting her do anything she wanted. He likes how she felt. And the anticipation of what was to come only made him hotter. 

She sits on his lap, kissing and lightly biting his neck. Taking what she needed. Kissing her way down his chest. Spending time on his nipples. Flicking them with her tongue. Looking into his eyes the whole time. Zero enjoying her movements.  As she slides down his pants and underwear. Sliding her hands up his thighs. Then placing his member in her hand. Lightly licking at his head. It sends shivers down his spine.  Taking just the head into her mouth licking and sucking on him as if he was a loli pop. Making the popping sounds. Which sends Zero over the edge.

 She gives him oral sex followed by regular sex. Giving his body tons of attention. This time able to kiss him. Its what she craved most. His lips. He sees how her kisses are deep. How she wraps her arms around him holding him close. He knows this is a bad idea. He can see just how much she cares. Even after everything he has put her though. He just doesn't understand why? He sees how she still melts in his arms. How excited she gets just from the lightest of his touch. It even makes him feel bad.

When the sex was over she lays in his arms. Holding him. Thoughts of what he was doing. Running through his mind. Knowing this is wrong. He stays the night, letting her stay also. Then gets up bright and early. Going to work and leaving her in his bed. Doing his best not to wake her. Not wanting to interact with her. Not wanting her to think anything of last night. Not even he was sure of last night. The feelings she makes him feel when she touches him, confuse him to no end. Why she would do all that to him even after knowing he was using her. He didn't understand either.