1.

Josephine's POV
I woke up to the head care giver at the adoption center hitting doors announcing breakfast was ready and we needed to wake up.I climbed out of bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.I stayed quiet and followed the other girls down the hall to the dining area.Miss.Hannah's was a adoption center for kids of any age.She took on anyone and made it her goal to get them into loving homes.I have been here since I was 9 years old thanks to my parents who left me on the front door step.It wasn't easy at first getting used to rejection from people because they thought I was to old everyone wanted younger children to adopt.I had eventually gotten used to it I didn't have a choice.I picked at my breakfast and looked around the plain white walls.It reminded me of a hospital it was always clean and everything was white.When I had finished I had showered and put on some clean clothes.I seen my stuffed cat and my baby blanket in my trunk that was my own space.I didn't have much stuff a couple outfits and a hairbrush along with a toothbrush and some of my old baby things.I secretly still used my blanket and cat Mr.Muffins because it gave me comfort and sometimes I caught myself talking in my little girl voice.The kids used to tease me and Miss.Hannah always scolded them but then punished me because I shouldn't be acting like a baby when I'm not.I locked my chest Miss.Hannah came in the room.
Emmett's POV
My business phone rang and I sighed setting down my pen and picking it up.
"This better be good James"
"It is Sir I promise"
"What is it"
"There's a ddlg auction coming up"
"When"
"Next Friday at 10pm sharp"
"Where"
"The old fire hall heard there was going to be some good ones"
"You say that every time"
"There's a girl that they've been broadcasting about on their site.5'4 white virgin quiet with a killer body"
"They are just hyping up some slut James it's not going to be a true little"
"You never know sir"
"Sign me up and yourself"
"Yes sir maybe I'll find a little as well"
"Maybe is that all"
"Yes sir"
"Goodbye then"I hung up the phone and rubbed my temples.The thought of a having another little got me excited but no one seemed to be able to handle it.Girls were only in it for my money or my dick.I had been through many littles none that were true.I couldn't even remember the last time I had a good little girl.I rubbed my jaw and finished up my day before going to the gym.
**
Josephine's POV
Wait Miss.Hannah I have no where to go I sobbed.
"Honey I'm sorry I have to make room for other children"
"Please let me stay with you"
"Honey you can't I'm sorry you have to leave"I clutched my small bag and sobbed into my hands as she shut the door.I had no money or job along with no home as of two minutes ago.After I had calmed myself down I went for a walk trying to find somewhere to stay tonight.I sat on a park bench and wiped my nose on my sweatshirt sleeve.I shivered and held Mr.Muffins to my chest.
**
I woke up startled by a big bump.I sat up alarmed I was in a car.
"She's awake Sir"
"Hm good bring her inside"
"Yes sir"The car parked and soon enough my arm was grabbed and I was taken out of the car.
Follow me he growled and I nodded to scared to disobey.
Where are we i whimpered.
You don't need to know he growled and I nodded.
Yes sir I whimpered.
"You have nothing to worry about you won't be here long"I looked up at him confused.I couldn't see his face due to a mask being on and I stumbled to keep up with his long strides.
Slow down please I can't keep up I whimpered.He turned to me and hoisted me over his shoulder.I yelped and seen someone carrying my bag.I stayed silent and hoped to god he wasn't going to touch me.Tears started to drip down my face when I seen them toss my stuff into a burning pile.I was set in a large room.
"What size bra and panties"
"Um im not comfortable with that"
"You tell me or I look"
"38DD and medium in panties"
"Thank you.Since you were easy going you can pick your color"
Okay I stuttered and he opened up a drawer.
"Here you can have either red,black,white or pink"
Pink is fine I whispered and he handed them to me.
"Thank you"
"In you go"He shoved me slightly into a small cramped room that had a small bed and a small lamp.The windows had bars and locks on them.I felt tears stream down my cheeks as I realized what was happening.I was kidnapped and being held hostage.
Hm little one why are you crying a voice hummed and I jumped wiping my tears.
"You May speak pet"
I'm scared I whimpered.
Hm no reason to be scared just be a good girl and you'll be fine he hummed as his eyes raked down my body.
Stand up little one he whispered and I nodded obeying quickly.
Good girl he rasped.
"How tall are you"
"5'4 sir"
"How old"
"I just turned 19 sir"
"Hm good good let's get a look at your body"He pulled off my T-shirt and bit his bottom lip.
Oh pet you have beautiful breasts he hummed his finger tips going over the swell of my breasts making goosebumps appear and I gasped quietly.
Hm no one has ever touched like this have they he whispered as his touch went down my waist and over the curve of my butt pulling my tight against him.
No sir I whispered.I knew enough that he was turned on by touching me.
"Now pet don't tempt me I might want to keep you to myself"His fingers slid inside my panties and he kissed my neck softly.
Hm pet lay down for me he growled and I nodded laying on my back as he sat on the edge of my bed.
Legs open he ordered and I obeyed quickly.
"Such a naughty little girl your soaked for me"I whimpered when he pulled my panties down.
"Such a pretty little one take your bra off"I sat up and took it off.I laid back down and opened my legs wider.
Hm pet do you want to play He rasped and the door opened making me gasp.
"How does she look"
"She's the one we've been looking for Sir"
"Good virgin"
Yes sir I whimpered.
She's absolutely drenched he growled as he crouched down and his finger rubbed my clit making me squirm.
Please sir I begged.
"Hm my little slut.Who do you belong too"
You sir I moaned and he grinned wickedly his eyes gleaming in mischief.
"Make her cum but do not penetrate her"
"Yes sir"The first man started rubbing my clit and I moaned softly.
Please keep me I whimpered after he had sent me to clean myself.
"Hm we will see slut get some sleep"
"Yes sir"
**
Emmett's POV
"Emmett man how's it going"
"It's going"I looked around the club there were subs everywhere some only by themselves others with their masters.Aidan's little was next to him and she giggled when she seen me.
"Hello little one"
"Hi Em"
"I like your picture"
Thank you Em she giggled.She wiggles on Aidan's lap as he stroked her arm.
"Who's working tonight"
"Samantha,Brittany and Carly"
"Okay"I walked off and got a drink watching the people at the club play a few games and someone was putting on a show.
Hello Emmett Carly purred her hands already at my belt buckle.I brushed her hand away and she pouted.
Don't you want to play with me sir she whispered and I looked down at her in her lace bra and thong.She didn't ever fit my criteria for a partner or even a one night stand.She didn't have a body and she was to mouthy for me.
"No Carly just here checking things out"
Hm bummer daddy she whispered and I walked into my private office.I watched security footage and seen Aidan receiving a blowjob from Anastasia his little.I skipped to another camera to see Carly on the bar top naked dancing.The bar tenders ignored her and kept serving which is what they are suppose to do.I did payroll while I was here and someone knocked on my door.
"Come in"Aidan walked in Anastasia right on his heels.
"Someone is here to see you"
"Send then in"He nodded and picked up Anastasia making her giggle.I smiled at her and she waved happily.Soon enough I seen a dark man walk in.
"What can I help you with gentleman"
"We were wondering if you'd be interested in the auction we have coming up we have some great girls"
"It's a possibility"
"It's at the fire hall"
"Yes I know I already accepted the invite"
"That stupid intern"
"Sorry to bother you sir"
"It's fine thank you for your time"The man left my office and I went home to my empty house.