8 | Sophie

A shout out to Sherrymaehemmings who suggested an awesome ship name for Luke and Sophie, LUPHIE. I love it, what about you guys? Should I make it an official ship name?

On the side is what both of their tattoos look like. even though Sophie hasn't got hers yet, it coming soon.

-Nisha

~

I woke up with a smile on my face. Last night had been amazing. Me and Luke talked about everything and anything, it honestly felt great. Great to know how easily we could speak to each other. He left about two hours later and even though I should be sleep deprived, I wasn't. My body felt fresh like I had a full nights sleep and it was strange.

Luke had sneaked out last night the same way he had come in and I couldn't actually believe he would risk falling 20 feet for me. I told him that he must have been out of his mind but he laughed it off, not minding at all. Didn't he know that if he got hurt, I would die of guilt because it would have been my fault?

Today was Sunday. Today I would spend the whole day with Jessie. Sunday was the day we spent together, just me and him. No parents. We did everything he wanted as we weren't aloud to do much during the week. Mum was very strict when it came to going out, so we didn't get out much, but today they worked all day coming home at night, so we could do whatever we wanted.

Our normal routine was going to the park and then Jessie's favourite pizza place at the mall, after that we did some shopping and then made our way back home with ice cream from our favourite parlour. I loved Sundays and didn't mind having to take full care of Jessie, I did it normally.

I got changed quickly in my usual clothes and I was about to walk out of the room when something lying on my dresser caught my attention. It was Luke's grey beanie. He must have forgotten it last night. My hands itched to pick it up and put it on. It wasn't like I was going to see him today so I didn't see why not and even if I did I could return it. I picked up the soft wool beanie and it was the perfect size for my head, I pulled it over my dark hair, leaving my fringe out at the front. I looked in my mirror and smiled, i liked wearing Luke's stuff even though it was only a hat, it made me feel special.

It was embarrassing yesterday when Luke caught me still wearing his hoody but didn't seem mad, he wanted me to keep it. It was extremely sweet of him. I left my bedroom and made my way to Jessie's room, which was an awkward shade of bright yellow. He was absolutely in love with despicable me so it was the exact same colour as a minion.

Toys where scattered all over the floor, it was hard to walk without stepping on one. I sighed before picking up as many as I could before returning them to his large wooden toy box. I then went over to the sleeping Jessie and attempted to wake him up.

"Hey Jessie," I said shaking his shoulders and he groaned, getting out of his light sleep. His dark hair was messed up and there was sleep in his eyes.

"Hey ofie," he said groggily as he stretched his muscles.

"Good morning Jess. Today's Sunday so you know what that means," I said cheerily with a wide smile. His eyes quickly opened and then got wide.

"Yay, are we going to do our usual," he asked me excitedly and I nodded.

"Yeah so get out of bed and get ready. We'll leave after breakfast." I said as he jumped out the bed energetically. I smiled at him as he moved about his bedroom finding his favourite t-shirt. He was so young and didn't at all deserve what my parents did to him. They acted as if he wasn't there, making other people look after him while they worked twenty four seven.

It made me mad that I couldn't do anything about it, I had tried, obviously, but it wasn't enough. My parents where workaholics and that's all they'll ever be.