Soulmate

In a perfect world Soulmate's exist. Your soulmate is the only person you can ever love, a person made especially for you, your other half. People crave to find theirs as soon as they hit the age of eighteen when your Soulmate's initials are revealed on the back of your neck. Not only that but it becomes painful to be apart from them for longer than a 24 hours. Luke Hemmings isn't a part of this perfect society, he is and always has been a part of the rebel group; a group of people who don't follow the rules, they seem like harsh people who don't care about anyone but themselves but that isn't true for Luke. Anyway it all changes when Luke turns eighteen. His Soulmate's initials are revealed. When he finds out who the girl that owns his heart is, he can't believe that fate would be so cruel. She is his opposite, no one would imagine them being together and neither can he but according to the initials and unspoken bond between them. She is his as he is hers.

~

Hey guys I told you I would update the first part when I reached 100 followers so here it is, really hope that you want to read more. I'll upload the FIRST chapter soon. VOTE and please follow me! I will upload chapter 1 in a bit but here's the summary. Hope you like it and are a bit intrigued about the book.

ALSO I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A WEREWOLF BOOK!

Love you guys

-Nisha