Competition

(Hogwarts AU)

Kara landed with a thud, the spazzing snitch in her hand that she raised victoriously as the crowds screamed so loud that her ears were buzzing. She smiled brightly imagining Lena's face right now.

She was probably waving her lucky red flag with pride, a smile as big as hers.

Speaking of Lena...

Lena's face felt like it was gonna split in two from the huge smile plastered on her face. Manically waving the gryffindor flag. Her body was burning for Kara, she was so proud. So so so proud. She gave another yell of encouragement, unable to help herself. The yells and screaming and smiling.. before Kara that was nonexistent to Lena. That was unacceptable and foreign. But, with Kara, it's familiar and she loves it.

Before the crowd would begin to disperse, Lena slipped away. On her way to Kara she pretended not to see Maggie 'discreetly' touching Alex under the bleachers who was also 'discreetly' moaning and trying to cover it with her slytherin scarf. Shaking her head of the image, she skipped ahead (yes.. Lena Luthor. Skipping) to find Kara where she usually was after games standing in front of the changing room waiting for Lena.

Usually she'd be standing there already changed and with either a pout or a bright smile. She was expecting open arms and a bright smile. But, she slowed down to a halt seeing a girl with her arms tightly wrapped around Kara in a hug. She said something to Kara that made her giggle. Giggle.

Now, Lena isn't the jealous type. She respected boundaries and she trusted Kara. But, the way she looked at Kara up and down with a smirk. The way her hands lingered on Kara's body and continued to find reasons to touch her. A pat on the arm. A little swipe of the hands. The way she moved her head closer with every giggle.

Lena couldn't bear to watch any longer. Any longer and the girl would be on the ground with a bloody nose. So with her body simmering with newfound rage that was once glowing with heat and itch for Kara's hug, she turned on her heel and left. Kara's hugs were occupied.

..............

"Hey" Kara entered Lena's room, finding her at her studies as usual. She bent down and placed a peck onto Lena's cheek before settling beside her on her bed. Lena didn't even look up, not even a twitch of a smile.

"Hey" she replied curtly, scribbling away at her parchment paper at an unnatural rate, pausing briefly to gather ink.

"You.. uh.. you didn't come to see me after the game"

"You looked a bit.. busy. I didn't want to be a bother" Lena's jaw clenched, she exhaled a fiery breath of air at the word 'busy'.

"Busy? Busy with what?" Lena rolled her eyes, barely managing to suppress her scoff. Of course.

"The girl who was.. "talking".. to you"

"Oh, Sam!" Lena bit her tongue, an eyebrow arching in response.

"You know her name?"

"Yeah, she's a fan. She's a bit younger but she's really nice. She even got me chocolates, I was gonna share some with you.." Kara went to reach in her bag for the chocolates, but couldn't help feeling Lena's intense stare. She slowly sat back up and looked at Lena.

"A.. fan?"

"Yes?"

"Hm" Lena was sure she even twitched from the stress her body was under trying to keep from finding this girl and completely destroying her.
"Does she know you have a girlfriend? That I'm your girlfriend?"

"I'm not sure if I mentioned it.." Lena couldn't even fathom a way to respond to that. Instead her hands just began to work at a faster pace, her jaw clenched to the max and her eyes sharp and focused on her paper.
"Lena, hey um, are you okay?" Kara scooted closer, tilting her head and imploring Lena trying to make eye contact.

"Fine, I'm fine I just-"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine!" Lena softened her voice after seeing Kara's expression. "I'm fine, I just.. there's a textbook I need for this assignment in the library. So yeah" Lena abruptly stood up and began to gather her things, but was cut off by Kara's hand around her wrist as she reached for her bag.

"Hey, look at me" Lena sighed, her shoulders slacking a bit and turning to face her.
"You're mad at me"

"I'm not" Lena huffed.

"Lena, I can tell"

"You can tell, huh" Lena muttered, shoving things into her bag,
"Can that girl tell if you're mad? Does she know you as well as I do? Sure, fine she's younger and-and maybe more energetic, fun, flexible, and doesn't study all the damn time and actually knows how to use a stupid broom and maybe- why.. why are you smiling?"

"You're jealous?" Kara grinned, raising her eyebrows. Lena rolled her eyes, shaking Kara off as she turned to leave. Kara grabbed her arm again, pulling her down onto her lap and in her arms.

"No,no,no it's.. cute" Kara smiled brightly. Lena bit her cheek to keep from breaking out into a fit of smiles and giggles. God, Kara really does have an effect on her.

"It's not" Lena crossed her arms, hoping that that further helps with her point.
"She was all over you and making big heart eyes and.. god I sound like a complete bitch. I know you would never do anything like that and I.. I'm just being dumb" Lena whined, turning and burying her face into Kara's neck. Kara chuckled, leaning back until her back hit the mattress, and Lena sat on top of her.

"You're not dumb, it's normal to feel that and if you want me to stop talking to her-"

"No, no, it's fine.. just not as much touching next time?"

"Of course" Lena sighed, happy that she got it off her chest. She leaned in giving Kara a sweet kiss of appreciation.

"I love you" she murmured against Kara's lips.

"I love you too. Now.." Kara licked her lips as she sat up halfway, staring at Lena's lips.
"What was that about not being.. flexible enough?" Kara smirked seeing Lena's cheeks flush pink.

"Well I just- it wasn't really I was joking and-"

"I think you're quite flexible" Kara chuckled against Lena's neck hearing her gasp as she nibbled on her pulse point.

"Y-yeah?"

"Yes" Kara leaned back up into a surging kiss with Lena, their tongues meeting halfway as she pushed Kara back down onto the bed before discarding her shirt.

"Good"

................

I'm still continuing the series dont worry just a little story in between for a break.

Hope you liked it! Comment any suggestions and stuff thanks <3!!