"Wonderful! Or as Ronald will say, 'Bloody hell'," The girls laughed at Ophelia's comment. They knew Ronald would say that about Hermione. Ginny and Ophelia knew Ronald was head over heels for Hermione, he just didn't know how to show it.

"You really think so?" Hermione did a small twirl and giggled happily. The four women then travel to shoes and Ophelia chose silver heels, Ginny chose gold heels, and Hermione chose red heels.

"Perfect! Let's get changed and go back to Hogwarts! The ball is tomorrow and we need to find places where Lavender and Pansy can't find out outfits and possibly ruin them." Ophelia stated and the girls nodded, knowing that if they mess up on the potion, they will attempt to ruin their dresses and shoes. Ophelia paid for everything and they apparated back to Hogwarts. They just so happened to apparate in front of the boys and they laughed.

"What a coincidence," Hermione said as they started to walk toward Hagrid's hut.

"So, are you sure Hagrid will protect our outfits?" Ophelia was indecisive about the plan. She did not know Hagrid as well as everyone else did.

"Yes, Hagrid's hut is perfectly safe. And he will protect them with his life. Don't worry Ophelia." Harry said as he knocked on Hagrid's. door.

"One moment!" Was shouted by Hagrid within his hut. He was tidying up and when he got to the door, he noticed the four Gryffindors and the two Slytherins.

"Harry! Hermione, Ginny, and Ron! Great to see you four again!" Hagrid looked at the Slytherins and sighed.

"Malfoy." Draco rubbed his neck and chuckled. Ophelia elbowed him in his gut and he made an 'oof' sound. Draco glared at Ophelia but she shrugged. Ophelia smiled at Hagrid and waved.

"Hello!" Ophelia smiled happily and Hagrid chuckled.

"You must be Ophelia. I've heard loads about you." Ophelia got worried as she didn't know if they were good.

"Good things, I hope?" Hagrid laughed. He knew that Ophelia was nervous and he patted her head. Ophelia laughed at the half-giant.

"Of course! All good things! Say, what's with the bags ye have there?" Hermione smiled and told him what was going on.

"As you know, the Ball is tomorrow, and we know that Lavender Brown would want to ruin at least my dress, and Pansy Parkinson would want to ruin Ophelia's dress. We were hoping we'd be able to store our dresses here until tomorrow after classes?" Hagrid smiled and let the group inside his home. Draco looked around and sighed. It truly was a small hut, but it looked cozy.

"It's a lovely hut you have, Hagrid," Draco said shyly, and he looked down and noticed Fang. Draco chuckled and patted Fang's head.

"Remember me, Fang?" Fang growled a little but allowed Draco to pet him. Draco laughed a little and looked up at Hagrid. Hagrid was giving him an evil stare. He hated Draco Malfoy with a passion, and there wasn't much that could change that.

"What are ye doin' here Malfoy? After almost killin' my Buckbeak, I don't feel too comfortable with ye being here." Ophelia looked at him with a fear-filled stare.

"You tried killing something?" Draco got scared and quickly answered.

"No! No, my father did. I was disrespectful to a Hippogriff named Buckbeak and I got scratched. I over-reacted and my father wanted it dead. I truly am sorry about that Hagrid, but if you would prefer I leave, I will." Draco had his head down the entire time. He truly felt sorry for what he had done to Hagrid. To everyone around him. Hagrid sighed and took out a vial from a cupboard.

"I know I could get into some serious trouble for this, but I want to know that you are telling the truth, and not just messing with everyone around ye." Draco knew immediately what was in the vial.