"Looking for me?"

A small buzz fills the last period classroom. Hushed whispers and mutters all around, as my fellow classmates try not to get caught talking, seeing as our stupid substitute teacher doesn't do much to stop them, or get them to focus on their work.

I finished my work sheet almost ten minutes ago. The one sided sheet of answering true or false only took me minutes to do. But of course the substitute expects it to take the whole class. That our she just knows that everyone has probably finished, or haven't even started yet, and she to lazy to start something new, and yell at the kids who aren't working.

My head rests in my hand as I stare blankly out the window. Spinning my pencil around in my fingers. This is why I hate Philosophy.

When I first signed up I thought it would be interesting, and I would actually be able to talk a lot more. Getting to know cool angles and aspects of life, brain teasing theories that would throw off your whole prospective of the world, and make you question many things.

But instead I got Mr.Harold, the teacher that never shows up for his job. Unlike most teachers who actually come to school and teach their students, Mr.Harold prefers to take three days of the whole school week off. Leaving us with a substitute and one sheet of useless class work. I swear the sheet I just finished I had done a week or two ago. I remember because there was one thing I didn't understand so I had to ask the teacher, but she didn't know either.

Sighing I look up at the clock, we still have fifty minutes left till class ends. I think if this is a good time to use a bathroom break. Even I didn't actually have to go, and I am just more bored. Would it be worth it? What if I end needing to go later and the sub doesn't let since I already went?

I'm sure she won't though, she probably doesn't want to take the risk of the principal knowing that she has literally been doing nothing for the past fifteen minutes of class.

I stand from my seat, shifting my book bag out of the way so I can get to the front of the classroom.

Making it up there, I place the sheet down on the desk. But she never looks away from her laptop. I never actually figured out her name, she never put the effort in to tell us. "Ahh...may I use the restroom?" I ask hesitantly, hoping to grab her attention.

Never even once glancing at me she nods, causing her blonde lose bun to bounce around on her head. I watch awkwardly as she takes a long sip from her bottle of Pepsi, before going back to watching her computer. "Thanks" I mutter walking towards the door.

The halls are a little more quite, but still voices can be heard. Actual teachers giving lessons in there classrooms, students answering questions, or people in groups in classrooms working together on projects. Wow it actually looks like their leading something.

Passing by the last classroom down the east wing hallway, I notice Leo. It's a quick glance that causes me to freeze, backing up slightly so I can see him better in the classroom window.

There he is, sitting at his desk looking absolutely breath taking. His dirty blonde hair was in the perfect messy look, his sparking green eyes being brightened by the light casting through the classroom window. A lot like me, Leo always goes for the window seats.

He looks bored just twirling his pencil around while staring up at the teacher. I giggle when he rolls his eyes at something the teachers said. All of the students begin to take out their binders and note books.

As Leo begins to bend over to grab his binder, his eyes lock with mine. His bored look changing into a large smile, he quickly waves at me through the window. I do the same, shaking my head and laughing while walking away.