twelve

WAKING UP TO DANIEL IN MY BED WAS like a dream, but christ that boy is beautiful. i quietly yawned and placed my hand on daniel's naked arm, running my red hand up and smiling, "daniel."

daniel mumbled an "mhm" and i smiled even wider, "it's time to wake up."

daniel shook his head, his eyes still closed, "how d'you know that?"

i looked behind me at my window, and back at him, "it's quiet bright outside."

"two more minutes please." daniel muffled as he put his hand on top of mine. i blushed, "daniel, we have school."

"skip."

i sighed, "fine." 

he squeezed my hand, "thank you." but when i noticed that hand was brown, i felt anger boiling within me, "daniel."

"mhm." he replied once again. "why is your hand always brown?"

this time, his eyes shot open. he rubbed his eyes with his brown hand and frowned, "corbyn..."

"please. i told you about my black hands, and now look at me." i said whilst raising my red hands up, "red."

daniel held onto my hand as he moved closer, "i- i will tell you, but you have to promise to hear me out. okay?"

i nodded, "totally. you can trust me, dani."

he breathed, before nervously laughing, "this is gonna be hard."

i put my hand on his cheek and gave him a quick kiss, "whenever you're ready."

daniel shakily sighed, "i-, god. i do this thing where, i get really deep into my thoughts and start binge eating, t- then throw it all up after. then i go days where i just don't eat anything, a- and it isn't really my fault because my dad hasn't bought food for years but sometimes i jus-" he wiped his damp eyes, "just feel like i shouldn't be here."

i put my hands atop of his heart, feeling the warm skin and the thumping slower than it should be, "you're placed on this planet for a reason, daniel. don't you ever think you don't deserve anything, 'cause you deserve so much more than what you've been given."

i wiped daniel's tears for him as he shook his head, "i'm stuck in this continuous loop of thinking i'm not good enough, and i can't seem to escape it."

i shook my head and leaned into him, kissing his lips passionately and feeling his flat stomach. i could decipher his rib cage and i frowned, pulling away, "daniel, you deserve so much. call me whenever you feel like binging."

daniel kissed me once more, and god i knew morning breath was a pain but i ignored it, this boy needed to know how much i loved him. my palms said enough, but i never felt comfortable with just enough. i ran my hands through his hair, rolling on top of him and pressing my body against his. the only clothing between us was our boxers, but i wasn't going to go that far.

he needed comfort. 

he pulled on my hair and i sighed, pulling away from him, "let me help you, please."

daniel nodded, "yeah, t- thank you corbyn."

and both of his hands were back to red, and they were right.

we were in love.

~~~~~

sigh, i GuEss THiS IsnT tHE EnDInG i mean it could be but i have more fun stuff planned!