Flowers and a bracelet

It was two days before Christmas and Grace was excited to spend her first Christmas with her husband and by this time next year she would be a mother as if on cue she felt a slight kick in her belly,she had been feeling a lot better for the past week because  Charles was spending more time at home with her, he had bought her flowers the previous day and drew a nice bubble bath for her before making love to her in the most sensual way. She smiled as she could still feel him inside of her.

"What ya smilin bout". A deep voice whispered in her ear as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist ,she could feel his warm breath on her neck.

"You". She said  turning around to face him before getting on her tiptoes to kiss him,she could taste the whiskey on his breath but chose not say anything.

"You were so amazing last night". She said as she pulled back from the kiss.

"I aim to please". He said as gently squeezed her waist causing her to giggle in delight. His hand moved to her small baby bump and as if it could sense it the baby kicked and Charles snatched his hand back as if he had been burnt.

"What was that?". He said in a surprise tone

"Your son has been playing soccer with my belly for the past week". She laughed gently rubbing her belly.

"My son huh?". He asked bringing his hand back to her belly and gently rubbing it as the baby kicked a small smile formed on his face.

"Yes your son. My mother said I'm carrying low so it's most likely going to be a boy. I also have a feeling its going to be a boy". She lovingly watching his proud gaze on her belly she was happy that she was able to make him happy.

"What if it's a girl".He would prefer to have a son just like any other man but he knew there was a possibility that the baby would be a girl.

"Well than we'll try until I give you a son. I'll give you  as many children as you would like". She said looking at him with a look of admiration and love.

"Be careful now, I might have ya pregnant every year". He joked and she giggled.

"I wouldn't mind that Mr Luciano, a good wife is supposed to always obey, please and remain loyal to her husband". She said softly and he smiled.

"And that's all I could ask for". He said before giving her a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I'm going to make lunch would like anything specific?". She asked looking up at him. He brought his mouth close to her ear.

"I might have somethin in mind". He whispered as slowly brought his hand under her skirt as he gently rubbed her.

"Charlie". She gasped softly as threw her head back with her eyes closed.

"Let's go to the room so ya can make me happy". He whispered as continued to rub her core and she complied.
------------------------------------------------------
Her skin felt like it was on fire, her core burning in either unimaginable pleasure as he continued thrusting in and out of her, his strokes were gentle and long, he was being careful because he didn't want to hurt the baby.

"Charlie". She moaned loudly hitting his chest. She bit on his shoulder to cover her cries as tears brimmed her eyes.

"Please....I can't....ahhh....Charlie!". She screamed out in pleasure when he hit her g-spot.

"F*ck Gracie baby". He groaned in pleasure when she clenched around his member and she smiled proud that she bring him pleasure.

"Scream my name". He said as he delivered a slow long thrust.

"Charlie". She moaned.

"Ya hear what I says?. Scream". He said as he continued his torturous pace.

"Charlie!". She screamed when he hit her g-spot again.

"Good girl, now be a good wife and cum for ya husband". He said with a devilish smirk.

"Charles. oh. god. yes. yes. oh. yes". She chanted with every thrust he delivered. He took her tender breast into his mouth, they had grown bigger since she was pregnant and he loved it. He was always a fan of big breasts and that's why Gail was on of his favourite gals. His thoughts were interrupted when his wife who was still under him screamed his name.

"Charlie!". She screamed as she became undone and went limp underneath him as he continued thrusting into her. He continued thrusting into her until he came.

"Gracie". He groaned as he collapsed on her chest before quickly rolling off her.

"Wow". She whispered breathlessly as she kissed his chest.

"How ya feelin?". His droopy right eye focused on her. Most people might have found it creepy or scary but she thought it made more attractive.

"Deliciously sore and tired". She whispered brushing his chest.

"Good to know I please ya". He whispered and she giggled softly swatting him on his shoulder.

"I'm starvin could ya make somethin". He asked and she nodded getting off the bed before slipping on a sheer robe wincing a little from the tenderness between her legs.

"Oh could ya get my cigar first, its in my office". He continued.

"Sure". She replied before kissing him before limping out the room.

She passed two doors which were spare bedrooms and arrived at his office door. She opened the brown door and was instantly hit with his scent as she walked in,a small smile spread on her face loving the masculine scent of her husband. She walked towards his large desk and looked around when she didn't find anything she opened the top draw and found his cigar box before taking it out. As she retrieved the cigar box her eyes caught something, a black velvet box which looked like it was used for jewellery. She slowly took it and opened it finding a beautiful diamond bracelet in there. She slowly took it out looking at it in awe it was almost Christmas so she knew it was her Christmas present, a part felt bad for ruining the surprise but she would just act shocked when he gives it to her in two days. She was about to put the bracelet back when she noticed what seemed to be a note in the box, curious she picked it and began reading as her heart was shattered with every word.

Fancy face I ain't great with words. I ain't great with expressin myself but you have brought certain feelings in me that still haunt me. It would be better if I just let ya go but my heart just won't comply. Ya no like other ya invaded my thoughts and touched my heart but I don't deserve ya. I hope one day you'll find it in ya heart to forgive me.

Love.
Charles

Tears were slowly running down her face as she put the note and bracelet back in the box before putting it back in place. She felt a pain in her chest as her breaths became shallow. Never in her life had she experienced such pain, not when he left after making love to her, not when she found out about his affair with Gay. This was the most painful because at this moment Grace realized that her husband was in love with another woman.