Prayer

Charles felt a weight on his chest as he shifted in his sleep,he could feel the person's gaze on him as his eyes fluttered open and he saw his dark-skinned beauty looking at him with a look of awe.

"Mornin". He said with a smile.

"Good morning". She replied with a smile of her own.

"I see ya stalkin me in my sleep". He joked and she laughed.

"I can't help it, you look so sweet when you are sleeping". She sweetly replied.

"Sweet?,me?. Ain't nobody ever called me sweet". Charles scoffed and Maybelle laughed at his reaction.

"What is wrong big boy have I hurt your manly ego?". She giggled.

"Boy?". Charles said feigning hurt, he than flipped them around with him now on top of her and she squealed before giggling like a little child. He slipped his hand and the t-shirt she had on slowly brushing her thigh before reaching a dangerous are, all the blood rushed to his southern region. She gasped softly.

"Charles". Her soft moan did things to him. He wanted badly to bury himself inside of her, to hear her moan and scream his name. But he knew she was from ready.

"I ain't no boy". He brought his erection closer to her core and she and she gasped bringing her hands to his chest.

"Charles". She warned.

"I know". He said. They remained in the same position looking each other in the eye no words being. She noticed his gold cross necklace hanging on his neck.

"What is this". She asked touching it.

"Its my cross. My grandmother gave it to me for protection from bad spirits". He told his gaze still on her eyes.

"And I thought you were a tough guy but you fear a few bad spirits". She joked and they laughed, he suddenly moved his hands on his neck taking his necklace off.

"What are you doing". She asked softly.

"Come here". He gestured for her to lift her head up and she complied. He put the necklace around her neck clasping it closed.

"In the Catholic religion we believe that the cross protects us. Its usually given to those you care about the most hence my grandmother gave it to me. I pray for you more than I pray for myself". He said looking in the eyes before capturing in a delicate kiss. Her heart fluttered and her breath halted. She felt strong emotion for this man.

"You are a good man, you know that". She said lovingly before giving him a soft kiss. They laid in silence for a while looking at each other, he felt his heart beating fast, the emotions she brought out was dangerous. Her stomach grumbled breaking the silence and they both laughed.

"Come on let's get ya breakfast". He said kissing her belly before he got up and led them out the room into the kitchen.

They went into the kitchen and she sat at the table as he went to the ice box. He opened it and saw it was empty, he turned to her with a guilty smirk.

"Let me guess, you do not have anything to eat". She said walking to him. She peaked her head in the ice box and giggled softly kissing Charles.

"There's this place down the street. I call them and they send one of the waiters to bring the food". He said gesturing towards the phone hanging on his kitchen wall.

"And I thought you would cook for me like a gentleman". She pouted.

"I ain't no gentleman". He grumbled and she giggled kissing him as he picked up the phone to call.

"Whatchu want?". He asked looking at her.

"Surprise me Mr Luciano". She said sweetly and he winked at her causing her to giggle. He hung up after ordering.

"Now what are we going to do with ourselves in the mean time". She asked gesturing between them. He smirked.

"I can think of a few things". He said as he walked towards and she backed causing him to chase around the apartment as they both laughed.
------------------------------------------------------
The door bell rang and Charles groaned getting off Maybelle as the make out session was interrupted. She giggled at him as grumbled on his way to the door.

"Baby could please get my wallet". He asked and she complied walking towards the room.

He opened the door expecting to see the delivery boy instead he was greeted with fist to his jaw. He stumbled back and was about to return with a swing of his own when he felt cold steel pressed against his head.

"Where is she".Chalky's southern accent drawed out. As if in cue Maybelle walked out of the room and began screaming when she saw the scene. Charles tried to reach her so he could calm her down but he heard the click of the gun and he put his hands up in surrender.

"What are you doing, don't hurt him". Maybelle screamed running towards her father but she was held back by one of his men.

"Don't hurt him, daddy please don't hurt him". She screamed as she struggled against the man. Her father gestured for her to be taken out of the apartment and he screams became louder as she was carried out. Charles zeroed his eyes on the man who had his hands on his gal

That's a dead man

He thought to himself as he watched the man leave. He  turned his gaze  back to Chalky.

"Did ya f*ck my daughter". Chalky asked and he shook his head.

He was hit with the back of the gun and thrown on a chair, Nucky Thompson walked up to him and slammed his head against the table.

"I thought ya treated people like gentlemen". Charles said as wiped the blood of his lip.

"I would treat you like a gentleman if you didn't have a sixteen year old girl sleep over in your apartment you f*cking predator". Nucky yelled. He was fuming.

"Touchè". Charles replied smugly with a smirk on his face earning a punch from Eli this time. He grabbed Charles' face bringing it close to his.

"If I find out that you touched her I will f*cking chop your balls of and feed it to my dogs". He growled out before shoving Charles' face away. Chalky slowly walked towards Charles, he was not scared of Chalky but there was something about the man's calm demeanour that didn't settle well with him. Chalky knelt down in front of him.

"If ya go anywhere near my daughter again. I''ll chop ya up nice en fine. Them I'm gonna make a nice sauce outta ya before adding it to some spaghetti so I can feed ya filthy greaseball boss,yes?". Chalky looked straight at Charles' eyes and he didn't back down. They held each other's tense gaze before the dark skinned stood up and made his way out of the apartment with Nucky and Eli following behind.

Charles sat in his apartment grateful his brush with death was over. Perhaps getting rid of Chalky was not a bad idea the man stood in his way with the woman he wanted. He didn't know how Maybelle would react to him killing her father but he figured she never needed to know. What she doesn't know won't kill her same as his affairs she would never find out about them and he didn't intend to stop having them.

Well things are getting intense. Thoughts?. Please vote comment and share. Peace out peeps 😚😘😙