Chapter 1

Percy's POV
They left me. All of my friends had promised we would go down fighting and if one died, we all died. Stupid promise am I right? But because of my damn Achilles heel I couldn't die, so I had to watch as one by one my friends were killed by the army of Gaea.
The last straw was when Gaea crushed Annabeth in her hand. I flipped out. All I remember is completely destroying Gaea. I also remember falling down and crying into Annabeth's corpse.
My father -Posiedon- approached me cautiously, almost as if he was scared of me. I was emitting a deadly aura. "S-son we, the gods, need to speak to you." I turned around, "Start talking, I need to bury my friends." The gods flashed over quickly. "Perseus Jackson, we wish to grant you immortality for saving us once again," Zeus began but before he could continue I stopped him, "I denied you the first time and I'm gonna do it again. Why would I want to be immortal? All my friends are dead so there's no point in living anymore. Not without my Wise Girl." My voice cracked, damn me for letting it happen. In another fit of rage I decided, "You know what? I'm done, I'm done with this whole demigod thing. I still got a wish to make don't I?" Zeus nodded hesitantly, "My wish is to severe all connection with the gods of the Greek and Roman world. I don't want to deal with any of this." I bluntly stated as I gently set Annabeth down and stood up. I looked right into Zeus' eyes with a try-me-bitch-I-dare-you look. He backed down, "Your wish will be granted, we will give you time to grab your things and bury your friends."
The gods flashed away, leaving me with the corpses of my friends. Luckily Thalia and Nico were still alive. Nico had been in the infirmary because he shadow travelled too much. Thalia had arrived shortly after the war with the other hunters of Artemis. She and Nico approached me, not knowing who the bodies were. They were within a few feet when Nico sensed something was wrong, and ran towards me with Thalia hot on his tail. She stumbled when she saw Jason's lifeless body next to Piper's. She dropped to the ground and sobbed. Nico was standing there shocked. He knew people had died, but he didn't know it was our friends. I crumbled to the ground and hugged Thalia who hugged me back. We sat there sobbing for solid minute when we felt someone else join us. It was Nico.
"I can't stay here, I've cut ties with the Roman and Greek gods and demigods so I won't be seeing you for a while," I decided I should break the news to them then and there. Thalia and Nico looked at me with shock then anger then understanding, "Do you really think we would let you leave alone?" Thalia started and Nico finished, "We are coming with you Perce, you can't stop us. They were our friends too." I stared at them, they would leave behind everything else for me? I choked out one word, "Why?" Nico slapped me, "Why?! You are asking us that question! Yes, they were your friends, but they were also ours! You are also our friend and friends stick together! If your leaving so are we and you can't stop us!" Nico was full on telling now, I shrunk back wishing he would stop. He did, eventually. Thalia gave me another hug before she and Nico went to the gods to tell them.
~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
Thalia, Nico and I stood atop Half-Blood Hill saying our farewells to our friends, "No, I'm not sure when we will come back." I answered all the questions necessary. We waved goodbye and then headed for my apartment. We hopped into the camp van with Argus and he drove us to my apartment.
We entered and I gasped. My mom and Paul were lying in a pool of their own blood. Why would someone do that? I dropped to the ground for the second time that day and cried. Thalia and Nico sat by me and comforted me.
Nick Fury's POV
I looked at the three files on my desk. The first one was for a kid named Perseus Jackson, he had blown up 7 different schools and was a troublemaker. The odd thing was that he disappeared every summer to who knows where and returned in the winter. His two accomplices were Thalia Grace, all the information we had on her was that she was a friend of Perseus' and had also ran away from home when she was ten. Nico Di Angelo was known as another friend of Perseus' and was seen holding a- I'm not sure what it is- sword? Maybe. I just knew that they could be dangerous enemy and it would be better to capture them.
"JARVIS, call the Avengers in, I must speak with them. It's an emergency." I called out to the AI and got a reply, "Okay Fury, calling the Avengers now."
Five minutes later the team was assembled in, with Tony walking in at eight minutes. "These three are dangerous and need to be detained, I'm giving this job to you because they have evaded S.H.I.E.L.D for five years now." Steve looked shocked, "Five years! How is that possible?" I shrugged, even I didn't know. "Detain them."
"Fury, these are kids!" Natasha exclaimed as she looked through the files, "Why do you have so little on these three?" I sighed, why couldn't they just do as they were told? "Yes they are children but they are very dangerous children. Thor looked at the files and squealed. I stared at him, "Are you okay Thor?" He shook like he was excited, "I'm going to be meeting the Perseus Jackson! AND Thalia Grace AND Nico Di Angelo!!! I cannot wait to brag to my brother of this wonderous day. Wait- you want us to capture them!? Nope, I ain't doing it."
I stared at Thor in shock, "How do you know them?? You can't just leave your are needed on this mission!" Thor shook his head, "Perseus, Thalia and Nico are legends among our people, they are not to be messed with. I'm not going on this mission, there is no way to capture them, especially if they are together. They have gone through so much already." He mumbled the last part thinking we didn't hear.
"What do you mean they've gone through so much already? Do you know something about them that you aren't telling us? Tell us Thor we need this information to detain them." Tony burst out, pressuring the god. Thor, unable to handle it anymore, "Perseus is a hero and I would not want to be on his or Thalia and Nico's bad side, that is why I shall not help!" He stormed out of the room -literally.
"Well, I guess it's up to just us," Clint threw out there. "I guess it is." Natasha replied for all of us.
"You will bring them in tomorrow, this is their address as of right now."
~~~~~~~~~~ The Next Day ~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV
I can't believe we are stalking three teenagers to a graveyard! We are the Avengers we shouldnt have to do this kind of stuff! We watched as the three kids entered the graveyard and, to our surprise, brought out eight body's that they were carrying that we somehow didn't notice. It seems they were holding a funeral. As the last body was buried I saw the one guy gesture to the other two.
I didn't know what it meant but this was our time to shine. "Perseus Jackson, Nico Di Angelo and Thalia Grace, we are the Avengers and you need to come with us." I store out and stated boldly.
Percy's POV
We held a funeral for the seven (minus me) and my mom and Paul. We decided to bury them in the graveyard by our apartment. (After finding out my parents were dead we took over the apartment, so yes, our apartment.)
We had just finished burying Paul and Sally when I heard a noise behind me, I gestured to Thalia and Nico, they nodded slightly as to not make them suspicious of us.
"Perseus Jackson, Nico Di Angelo and Thalia Grace, we are the Avengers and you need to come with us."
Oh shit, here comes Thalia's huntress side coming out right about now.
"Excuse me, why do you say their names first? Is it because I'm a girl and they are boys? That is so sexist, I am like so much better than these two dumbasses!"
"Hey! That's rude, I agreed with everything besides the last part!" I interrupted her before she could continue.
"Shut up Kelp Head, you know it's true," She snapped at me. "Oh here comes Persassy now Pinecone Face!"
Before we could continue our argument Nico interrupted us, "Guys I think those mortals are staring at us." Thalia and I ship around and shout, "Shut it Death Breath!" Before we could start a three way war between ourselves, someone coughed really loudly to get our attention, "Excuse me, sorry for him, he can be very sexist." Another man stepped forward beside the other dude. The man who was sexist, scoffed at this man, "My names Steve Rogers but I'm also known as Captain America, we are, as Tony stated, the Avengers. This is Tony also known as Iron Man. We have Clint Barton or Hawkeye, Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow and we have Bruce Banner or The Hulk. Now that we introduced ourselves please introduce yourselves."
We watched as the people stepped forward when their names were called. "This here is Kelp Head, sorry I mean Percy," I slapped Thalia on the shoulder but she ignored it, "This is Nico, but we call him Death Breath, and-" before Thalia could state her name Nico and I interrupted and finished for her, "This is Thalia also known as Pinecone Face." Thalia glared at us.
Steve's POV
"This here is Kelp Head, sorry I mean Percy," I watched as the boy -Percy-  slapped the girl on the shoulder. "This is Nico, but we call him Death Breath, and-" I chuckled silently as I watched the boys interrupt the girl, "This is Thalia also known as Pinecone Face."
Beside me Tony laughed, "What kind of nicknames are those!" Soon all of the Avengers were laughing even I chuckled. "Our nicknames have relivence to our lives." I looked up and saw Percy giving us a death glare, Thalia muttered something in his ear but I caught something, "We can't explain, they would only forget it because of the Most." I looked at Thalia and asked, "What's the Mist?" She stiffened, "It's none of your business mister."
Percy's POV
"Thalia we know you hate guys that arent Nico and I but give them a break would you?" Her head snapped to me and her glare melted off her face, "I just miss them so much." Then she broke down right there. "Well great talk guys but we gotta get home, please stop following us, we've dealt with worse things than you." With that I picked Thalia up bridal style and Nico and I walked past the group of mortals.
Tony's POV
Who does this kid think he his? Telling us to stop following him. Theres no way he's faced anything scarier than us. "Hold it boy, you three are to come with us to the tower where your going to be tested. You can't just walk away from us, we are Earth's mightiest heroes!" I ended my rant. Percy turned around and laughed, "Earth's mightiest heroes you say? Funny, and yes we can walk away from you, you don't control us and you never will." With that they walked away.
"Well that went well," Bruce started off our conversation on the way back to Stark tower. "He was kinda cute," Natasha mused, I looked at her in shock. "Hold up, back up, wait up, did you just call Percy or Nico cute?" Natasha blushed and shook her head furiously. "No, no that's not what I meant." I chuckled bit dropped it for Natasha's sake. I know I'm such a kind guy. "Well, I'm not going to be the one to tell Fury about this." I state and all of the others immediately shivered at the thought of telling Fury.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2100 words (minus this stuff)

First chapter done!

What did you guys think?

I don't know how I feel about this but we are just gonna roll with it.

Also if anyone could help me with a cover that would be great!!

Peace out, see you next time!