30: Goodbyes

A/N: Tadaaa~ Double Update

=====

Jisoo fainted on Jennie's arms.

She was searching for her phone but fuck, being this unlucky, she only remembered that it's on her bag and she dropped it before chasing Jisoo.

Ugh. How am I going to call Yoongi? she scolds herself from being so careless.

She stood up and supported Jisoo as they walk to the nearest bench where they can sit and find some people who can help them.

She anxiously waited on the bench while her older sister was sleeping on her lap. She smiles as she caresses her cheek.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" Jennie lifts her head up to see a standing Lisa together with Hoseok.

She laughs nervously. "Jisoo unnie ran away after seeing sich big and shocking moment which is a very long story and we ended up being here."

Lisa nods and looks at Hoseok.

"Can you guys help me with my unnie? I can't carry him because she's too heavy."
Jennie scratches the back of her head.

Hoseok nods, "Of course, let's go." Hoseok carried Jisoo in a bridal style as Lisa and Jennie were searching for a taxi.

Luckily, A taxi stopped infront of them, making Hoseok sigh in relief. "Thanks for coming with us two." Jennie thanks the two as they both got inside.

"No worries unnie." Lisa smiles.

Hoseok tooks his phone out. "I'm gonna go text Yoongi hyung about this wait--" Hoseok started typing on his phone.

"Where is your bag btw?" Lisa asks and Jennie can't help but to feel her eyes grew big.

"I left it back on school cause I told you, I chased Jisoo unnie.." Jennie explains and Lisa just hums, "Tell me the whole story later okay?" Jennie just nods at the younger.

Jisoo's head was on Jennie's shoulder, she was on a heavy sleep, I guess. Jennie thought.

The long ride was on utter silence until they reached the Kim siblings' aprtment.

Jennie instructed Hoseok to put her unnie on bed and he just did.

"Yoongi hyung must be arriving in a minite or so....Lisa and I need to get going.." Hoseok scratches the back of his head nervously.

Jennie eyes them suspiciously, "Oh, sorry for disturbing your date."

Lisa's eyes widen in horror as Hoseok looked at Jennie cluelessly.

"We're not dating!" Lisa screams, her cheeks turning into crimson red as Hoseok laughs nervously. "Yea we're not."

Jennie rolls her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways, thanks for helping me bring my unnie back home.

As soon as Lisa and Hoseok left, she immediately went on Jisoo's room. Crap she must have dropped her backpack as well.

Someone started knocking the door as Jennie already knew who the person is.

"Where's Ji-" Jennie shushed Yoonji and mouthed 'she's asleep'.

"Oh."

"Btw here's all of your stuff and Jisoo stuffs." Yoongi placed the two backpacks on the couch, walking over to his girlfriend to plant a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"Gahd you two, I'm still here." Yoonji snorts.

The both of them laughed as Yoonji rolled her eyes.

They kept talking alot of stuff and The Min siblings started to bid goodbye on Jennie until Yoongi gave Jennie a peck on her lips before going. "See you tomorrow babe." he winks, followed by a whining Yoonji.

-----

"Unnie....are you sure you wanna go follow Mom on New Zealand?" Jennie asks as she started to eat the cereal she prepared.

Jisoo sighs. "I miss mom okay? And also this is my chance to move on so I'm going on Mom."

Jennie hums as she continue digging on her food.

"I already told mom about it and I should be leaving for like later."

Jennie chokes on her food as she grabbed the cup of water, gulping it down so fast.

"T-today?" Jennie's eyes widened even more when Jisoo nodded.

She chuckles, "You'll miss me that much huh? Don't worry, I'll just be there for like a month or so. I just told the school ealier that I dropped off."

Jennie sighs heavily, "You sure about doing this?" she asks again, just to make sure she isn't dreaming.

"Yes I'm 100 percent sure." she smiles.

As if she can stop her older sis.

She looks matured.

Jisoo giggles, "Say this to the girls and the two min siblings okay? I can't face them for now cause it would made it harder for me to go."

Jennie just nods as she continued to eat.

She really got matured and she's really going and I guess, I can't stop her from leaving.