15: Jin vs Hoseok

*This is where the actual courting thingy begins omfg*

3RD

"Jisoo-yah!" Jin yelled from behind, catching the attention of Hoseok and Jisoo.

He waved his hand in the air and Jiso swear that her heart skipped a bit on that.

Hoseok seems to recognize that Jisoo is blushing and dumb-struck at the sight of his hyung walking to her sexily.

How he wished he was handsome like him.

Jin already made his way on Jisoo and gave her a sweet smile and Jisoo looked away.

Hoseok, on the other side is annoyed of his hyung's flirtiness to Jisoo. He cleared his throat. "Hyung, I'm still her you know?"

Jin replies. "Then leave because your third wheeling."

Jin didn't care even though if he was rude to a dongsaeng.

Jisoo who seemed to notice that the tension was getting intense. "Yah, I won't tolerate fighting infront of my eyes. Um, Hoseok oppa, we can just talk later and don't worry, I would uh, go to your show later."

Jisoo clinged her arm on his shoulder before apologizing. "Sorry for your hyung's behaviour." She smile awkwardly and Jin stared at him with his eyes widened. Jisoo hit her chest, smiling awkwardly at Hoseok who seems to be annoyed over his hyung.

Hoseok just nodded his head smiling sweetly at Jisoo and rolling his eyes on Jin. After that, he left.

Jisoo dragged him away from there and scolded him by pinching his edges.

"You didn't have to!" She scolded him and he winced in pain.

"Yah, I was just protecting what is about to be mine soon." He reasoned out and Jisoo's heart fluttered.

She stopped her inner feeling to come out as she continued to stay sassy.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah yeah. No need to be mean on Hoseok oppa."

"Wow I am completely hurt Ms. Worldwide Gorgeous. You never call me oppa."

"You should be, Mr. Worldwide Handsome."

"Did you actually what I've said about you rolling your eyes on me?" Jin challenged.

"Oh yeah? What about that?" Jisoo smirked and accepted his with an overflowing confidence in her tone

The teasing became more intense than ever as they both stare at each other, mocking and low key flirting with each other through eyes.

Jisoo smiled in victory while Jin just looked at her in disbelief.

Jin changed the topic. "I heard you were coming to see our show for tonight." He smirked at her.

Her cheeks immediately blushed. "W-what? I don't recall saying that." she gulps. "I need to go home early today and I can't leave Jen alone."

"Sure you are. Anyways, I'll be waiting for you tonight if you'll come. Meet me backstage later." He winked and blowed a kiss and left.

Jisoo scoffed.

"Ugh."