1: New Girl

JISOO

"Jisoo-yah, wake up alreaady! We're going to be lateeee!"

Why does that voice sounds so familliar?

"JISOO UNNIE!!" Water was splashed all over my shirt as I got up.

"JENNIE!" I yelled, greeted by her blank expression.

I glared at her. "Why did you--"

"You aren't waking up so I splashed you some water and plus, I don't wanna be late for today." she explained and left.

I groaned before grabbing a handful of my hair and messing it.

"Gosh I'm such a bad girl."

I quickly ran to the bathroom to do my morning routines.

-----

"What's for breakfast?" I leaned on the wall as I smell the aroma of Jennie's cooking.

"It's bacon and eggs for breakfast. Can you please make us an orange juice so we'll be quick?" Jennie said while grilling the bacons on the pan.

"Okay then. But don't get mad at me if you wouldn't like the taste huh?" I giggled.

Jennie just glared at me. "Just do it properly or you wouldn't get any of this." she said, pointing towards the bacon she's cooking

I nodded playfully before getting all the stuff needed for the juice.

She damn knows well how to make me say yes.

She just smirked before going back to cook the bacon.

-------

"THE FOOD IS READYYYYYYYY!"

"Finally, took you so long to make that." I rolled my eyes before grabbing a piece of bacon on from the plate.

"Ya know, I'm starting to hate every inch of you." she rolled her eyes while eating.

"I love you too." I smiled at her. She choles on her own food while glaring at me.

"The feeling isn't mutual."

"Did I even asked you if it is?" I tried to control myself from bursting out of laughter since I know her blood was boiling lile crazy.

I love pestering Kim Jennie.

"Whatever." she stuck her tongue before running upstairs. "Don't even dare to follow me like you always do." she threatened before climbing upstairs.

And there's my cue to laugh. "Why would I even follow you?" I mumbled to myself before preparing my things in the living room.

"Today was a long day ahead for me." I sighed after looking at the notebooks that was all scattered on the floor.

Guess I had to make myself confident like I always do with Jennie.

------

"Jennieee!" A girl squealed before backhugging her. "Let's go?"

I looked at them awkwardly.

"Jen? Who is she?" The girl beside her asked.

"She's my older sis, who just moved here yesterday." She rolled her eyes. "Mom transferred her here."

"Oh, I'm Lisa nice to meet you. Are you perhaps an unnie?" she smiled and I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I giggled.

"Oh wait, I forgot to ask your name unnie!"
she facepalmed herself before looking at me.

"I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." I smiled.

"Lalisa, Lalisa Manoban. Just call me Lisa or whatever. I don't really mind."

"Then it's all set then huh?" I smiled at them.

"Well, I guess?" Lisa smiled back.

Jennie coughed, getting our attentions. "You guys talk to much. C'mon, let's show Jisoo unnie around since it's still early and classes starts at 9 soo..."

I clinged my arms into both of them. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I dragged them before Jennie could even protest.

A chuckle escaped from someone.

Not again this time, hyung.

---

A/N: A very short update I know :))