T̺͆w̺͆o̺͆ k̺͆n̺͆i̺͆v̺͆e̺͆s̺͆ a̺͆r̺͆e̺͆ b̺͆e̺͆t̺͆t̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ t̺͆h̺͆a̺͆n̺͆ o̺͆n̺͆e̺͆

Start from the beginning

Yet the detective had no time to spare as he grabbed his dorm key and nodded towards the remaining two people in the room. Kirumi and Kaito took the signal and waltzed out along with him, stiffening their own faces as they set off towards the first room on the numerous checklists of tasks. It may have looked a little odd to the remaining students of how fast they seemed to be moving down the corridors but they didn't particularly have much time left for a good old chat to catch up and see how everyone's days were doing.

The first room was the catalyst.

Kaito helped crack the stiff door open and shoved it so that it bent on its hinges with a distinct crack. He waddled in first and glanced over at the madly arranged boxes and crates, each complete with the most intricate patterns and distinguishable markings. "Huh, never thought she'd make anything as neat as this."

MsNobody357 was the creator of this, so freaking cute and I seriously love all the little references and Shuichi's pure look of 'what the f-' which I'm sure is all our reactions when we found out what was in Miu's special pie

MsNobody357 was the creator of this, so freaking cute and I seriously love all the little references and Shuichi's pure look of 'what the f-' which I'm sure is all our reactions when we found out what was in Miu's special pie. Anywho! Go follow and comment and ye!
.........................................................................................................................................................
Shuichi stepped in afterwards, taking a few seconds to make a mental picture of where everything seemed to be; there was one special item that he was searching for and the only place that it could be was in the lab of the Ultimate Inventor. Its technical name was an Electric Torque Wrench and was especially used for tightening hydraulics, however, the detective hadn't chosen to explain exactly how he was going to use the wrench to the others just yet in case they realised really how dangerous the plan was...

As he searched, a few weird things arose.. contact lenses, sunglasses which he was sure were perverted in some way and a dangerously looking pie which he would never eat in case there were any special 'ingredients'.

No going back now.

"Shuichi, is this what you are acquiring?" The faint voice peeped up, appearing to the side of him with a large metal tubular object in her hand. "I suspect that it is, but I wished to check with you before confirming and calling off the search with Kaito."

He looked at the object and nodded thankfully with a small smile on his face, "Yes, this is perfect, thank you Kirumi. Now I'll go give this to Maki and Kokichi, they must be waiting for it by now." That was a lie. As he walked out of the lab with his smile plastered onto his face, one of the reoccurring thoughts invaded his mind once again. With each and every foot he put in front of the other, the footsteps were getting heavier.

'Is this what Kokichi felt like when he knew he was going to die?'

Nevertheless, just like the last 'unsolvable murder' that his boyfriend created, it was all going down, it was all going to end in the Exisal Hangar.. with either his own or Tsumugi's body inside that hydraulic press that he still had nightmares about.

Before he knew it, he was already at the door to the hangar.

"Here's to ending the game."

It was funny. The press still remained closed since the last time he was there, having to intricately remove the blade from the abdomen of his boyfriend's side, pleading to whatever god out there that he'd had more than enough torment for one lifetime and finally needed some karma to swing his way... which had definitely played out well. The area was empty, so his footsteps echoed around in a fashion that was most like an undertaker or some type of impending doom.

He settled down by the side of it and fired up the drill, adjusting the bolts and tightening the springs to make the press much more efficient in the way it crushed. Although the others wished for Tsumugi's death to be drawn out, Shuichi had always had one way in the very back of his mind.

As he said to Kokichi before, he was going to make Tsumugi commit suicide in the hydraulic press, crushing herself by her own means. Before the press wasn't strong enough to push its way through layers of bone and skin and muscle, however now, it was.

Footsteps arose him from his vulnerable stance as he shuddered with insatiable fear.

The girl who stood before him had two knives clearly displayed in both of her hands, one dripping with blood, the other spotless. All of her hair was tucked neatly behind her back and behind her ears, since she really didn't wish to have yet another shower to get the blood out, that would simply be effort. As Shuichi stood up to face her, he noted that she wasn't cosplaying or pretending to be any less than her mastermind self.

"I know, I know, two knives! Tad excessive. But I wanted to come in, all guns blazing, y'know? Make this the final battle that everyone has been waiting for. Plus, who doesn't love a psychotic anime character who wields two knives with expert precision? I'd make one hell of a Yuno Gasai." She hummed, scowling once she noticed that the orange bow on her uniform was undone, placing the knives under her armpits to free her hands as he fumbled with the fabric.

The detective didn't take his eyes of those blades, they shimmered and shined lethally, and it made him come to terms with how exactly unprepared he was.

Tsumugi, once she was finished of course, glanced up at him and smiled prettily, removing one of the blades and playfully throwing it his way, giggling as she heard the clatter as it collided with the floor. "Now having you unarmed would just make the audience made meeeee, it has to be a clean, fair fight, as all fights should be. Now arm yourself Mister Detective and fight me to the death!"

He picked up the knife but paused as she said something else.

"Shuichi Saihara, it was always meant to be like this. Now, are you finally ready to die?"

"Of course, I'm not." He replied slowly, weighing the knife up in his own hand, "Now die you mastermind bitch!"

The cosplayer squealed with excitement as she too charged at him, swinging the knife around and around as if it were a skipping rope. "Ooo ee! I'm coming to getcha-"

 "Ooo ee! I'm coming to getcha-"

Sea-Salt-Saihara Ha. I must've sounded so stupid when I asked for Shuichi to punch Tsumugi in the face. Yet, they nailed it, they absolutely nailed it! Thank you so freaking much. Please go show em them love and follow them, comment please! (*'∀'*)
.........................................................................................................................................................
However, the detective wasn't letting himself be manipulated and without warning handing Tsumugi a forceful punch directly into her upper jaw, sending her staggering backwards a few steps, "Ow! Well, that's just plain, plain, plain rude. Who punches a girl in the face?! I was going to have some fun with you before I killed you, but you've damn-right pissed me off, so I'll get straight to the killing. That's my favourite part.."