R̺͆e̺͆l̺͆i̺͆a̺͆n̺͆t̺͆ o̺͆n̺͆ l̺͆o̺͆g̺͆i̺͆c̺͆

All eyes were on Kokichi.

Shuichi couldn't help but feel relieved. If he hadn't of said something.. he would probably be voted as the blackened and everyone would be executed.

"What do you mean that she was lyin!" Kaito exclaimed, his loud voice echoing through the trial grounds.

"This sort of behaviour is typical of a degenerate male, a female would never lie, we are superior after all!" Tenko shouted, defending Kaede.

"Oh! Just to listen to you all argue and debate.. it highlights the beauty within humanity!" Korekiyo hissed through his mask.

"He doesn't look like a murderer, a guy like him couldn't do that." Ryoma stated in his usual, deep voice, "It takes guts to kill and he doesn't have any."

"Exactly! A guy like Shuichi couldn't kill someone! He's not that kind of guy!" Kaito exclaimed once agin.

"It depends," Maki murmered in an emotionless tone, "People do what they have to to survive. Even kill."

"We need to think about this logically!" Keebo tried to interject but was cut off by Tenko, "No! It was obviously him.. he's such a.. Male!"

Shuichi was loosing them, they were all fighting and arguing about whether he was guilty or innocent but they weren't thinking logically.

"For you to make a false statement when our lives are at risk... I am not amused." Kirumi scowled back at Tenko.

Shuichi looked at Kaede and when she looked back she simply smiled.

Shuichi wasn't going to die. He was never going to give up, he was going to fight.

Shuichi tried to speak up but was cut off by other people every time he tried. Kaito noticed his efforts and shouted to everyone's attention for him. "SHUT THE HELL UP."

Everyone stopped and stared at him. "We should give Shuichi a chance to explain."

Everyone turned to face Shuichi and he suddenly became extremely nervous but he knew that he needed to defend himself no matter what. "Thanks Kaito.. I.." He took a deep breath and continued, "If we are going to decide whether it was me or Kaede who killed Rantaro, we need to depend on logic, no emotions. Just pure facts. And using these facts we can assess that either one of us had a chance to kill him but only one of us could have gained the murder weapon."

"Nyeh?" Himiko sighed, "I don't get it.."

"Yeah you fucking perv! You and Kaeidiot got the cameras from me from the supply room where the fuckin' shot put balls were." Miu taunted.

Shuichi took a deep breath. "Yes we both had the chance to but uhh.. I couldn't of carried the murder weapon to the location without someone noticing but Kaede could have, she had her backpack to share the weight so the shot could be easily carried without me noticing."

"Wait.. no, I—" Kaede tried to challenge but she couldn't say anything because Shuichi had backed her into a corner and everyone was starting to realise that Kaede was actually the culprit.

"Finally, you idiots realised that I was right." Kokichi taunted the remaining students, "Kaede was lying after all! Told you so."

All of the students turned to Kaede with horrified looks on their faces.

Kaede suddenly snapped. It was like her fun, sweet, helpful personality was suddenly replaced with a bitter, horrible one. "You know what Shuichi, when I first met you I thought we were going to be friends but then you betrayed me. You're a scared guy who hides his face because he can't even look people in the eyes."

"You're pathetic Shuichi."

Shuichi stood there frozen with a horrified expression on his face. He never expected Kaede to say that. Before he knew it, he was visibly shaking. He clenched his fists to try and stop himself from shaking but it didn't help.

The room the silent except for the sound of a gentle continuous tapping of Shuichi's shaking hands on the sides of his podium.

"Monokuma, start the voting." Kaito huffed.

Monokuma sat up from his chair, "Voting time already? Alright then, vote."

Everyone looked down at their panels and voted.

The timer started counting down. Shuichi lifted one of his hands up and moved the control over to Kaede's name and just as the timer reached down to the last few seconds, he pressed down on the button, sealing on his choice.

"Alright! Let's look at the results!" Monokuma exclaimed, in a mickey-mouse like tone.

Everyone looked up at the large screen which defended down from behind Monokuma's throne/chair.. well everyone except from Shuichi who continued to look down.

"You got it right! It was Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist! It's execution time!" Monokuma jeered, whilst a button appeared out of his desk and he readied a hammer to press it with.

He slammed down the hammer onto the button and Kaede's execution commenced.

Shuichi clenched his hands to form fists. He looked up at Kaede who had a terrified expression on her place but when she saw Shuichi, she scowled bitterly. This Kaede wasn't the same Kaede as the last time.. she was afraid and sour.

And the mean words she had said to Shuichi earlier... they were what she truly thought of him.. and Shuichi knew that they were all true. He was pathetic. He was afraid.

He was hiding his face once again.

A giant claw escalated down from the roof of the building and a collar wrapped tightly around Kaede's neck, her instantly started clawing at it in order to try and release it from her throat. It was no use, the claw dragged her up through the roof, a petrified look of fear painted onto her face.

Shuichi adjusted his hat and looked up

Kaede was stood upright, her feet between two piano keys. As Monokuma started to conduct the 'orchestra' Kaede was forced to move, her feet pressing on the keys, making the music play. As the time went on, the standards of the music dropped and the audience started to boo.

The strain on her neck was so intense, she hung from the rope.. the life drained from her eyes.

When everyone snapped out of watching the murder, they looked around at each other.

But Shuichi wasn't there. He was already gone. Everyone was looking around wondering where he had gone.

Kokichi smiled to himself. "Shuichi was right.. 'she died' but he predicted that before the murder occurred.. there's no way he could possibly know that.. unless he's the mastermind? No. Even then he couldn't of known about the murder a day before it happened.. thinking of that, he knew my name before I introduced him to myself.. how did he do that? Nishsisisishi! This game is getting pretty interesting.. this won't be too boring after all.."