"You ready to test it"? Bucky asks standing in front of me shoulder to shoulder with Tony.

"Oh yeah" I agree.

Wanda and Vis lock the breaks on my chair I brace my hands on the arm rests and push up with my good leg until I'm standing slowly I put some weight on the new leg it's a strange sensation standing up right on two legs, I put all my weight on it as if it were my old leg and it holds.

"How does it feel"? Bruce asks.

"Weird but good" I tell him, I shift my weight back and forth between my legs.

"Ok do you want to try walking"? Tony asks taking a few steps back the others do the same.

"Plant your good foot before you move the metal one" Bucky advises demonstrating with his feet.

I nod planting my flesh foot in place before looking down at my metal foot, I lift it at the ankle like I would to walk it's just as responsive as my real one. I bend the knee and bring my foot up to the other one, it feels good.

"That was really good" Wanda praises clapping her hands.

"Well done Amelia" Vision smiles.

"She's a natural" Bucky agrees.

"Walk to me" Tony encourages.

Remembering to keep one foot planted I walk to my brother falling into a hug when I get there.

"That's the sunshine I know" He sighs happily.

I step back.

"Coffee now"? I ask seriously.

They all burst out laughing.

"Yes definitely coffee time" Tony chuckles linking his arm with mine I'm proud that I'm not really using him for support I'm mostly walking on my own. We walk into the living room I'm met with applause Steve, Thor and Sam are clapping for me.

"Look at you go" Steve says warmly taking Tony's place so he can get the coffee started.

"I know it's kind of weird but I like it" I giggle again shifting my weight back and forth on my legs.

"Way to go sparkles" Sam says.

"This is most amazing" Thor declares proudly.

"Mia? Oh my gosh look at you" Pepper gasps walking in.

I laugh and hug her she steps back to show me her tablet on it is the outfit she picked out for me (chapter picture) it's Pepper so of course it's beautiful and perfect.

"That's perfect Pepper thank you" I tell her.

"How far do you think you can get by yourself"? Bucky asks from over by the floor to ceiling windows, which is across the room from the kitchen.

I side step away from Steve eyeing the considerable distance between myself and Bucky but I'm not one to give up. I slowly walk small step by small step until I'm standing in front of him.

"Now you're showing off it took me forever to get my arm to work right and you get it right off the bat" Bucky shakes his head but he's still smiling.

"I'm a fast learner" I beam testing my balance on my metal leg.

"I believe a celebratory breakfast is in order" Thor announces shepherding us towards the table.

We all sit and eat together simply enjoying the comforting atmosphere of most of us together. Nat and Clint should be back either tomorrow or the next day which is great they've been gone long enough and missed too much.